I am a villain thanks to you!

Why does a hero school have to be full with heroes as teacher?

I know dumb question but still... Why again? The problem I had right now was that I had send me, myself and I together with Bakugo out of the window but the thing here was that the soon we kinda started dropping something wrapped around us which made us being nearly glued together. I knew it was the capture gear but damn this was tight and I now had a Dandelion I soo hated right next to me.

Bakugo: THE FUCK DEKU?!

Me: Oh so you didn't liked my swan dive?

He seemed speechless when he heard me say that. Well of course he was speechless since I refered to an incident which happened in our past. There was a time we were together in school and even friends but the older we got the more he thought he would be better and that I was a useless piece of shit or that is what he always told me. Anyways, we were kinda not at good terms with each other and then one day he told me to take a fucking swandive off the roof and pray for a quirk befitting for a hero in my next life. I mean I get that a lot of people thought that I was quirkless and that I didn't really use my quirk before that one incident which made me a villain but stil... these words hurt at that moment and not only that but they made me angry.

Bakugo: Dek-

Me: You do know I have a name and yet you call me still Useless... and then they call me a villain!

Once again I made him be speechless. I could see that he was trying to say something but what I could see as well was fear. There shouldn't be any fear in his eyes at all. I was not able to hurt him right now and yet here I could see it.

Me: What, you think I don't know about villains by now? Or does your class and everyone else not know about the bully you are?!

Jackpot!

He flinched at the second thing...

So he got here thinking he is better and all and no one knows about how he treated me?

A kid who is seemingly quirkless for a long time?!

Seriously?!

Is that it?

What, is he feeling remorse or regrett? 

Fucking hell!

He can't be serious right now!

Me: Oh want me to tell them how dear Kacchan is such a great person?

Bakugo: I did a lot of mistakes!

Me: You call them mistakes, I call them character development... Do you know how hard I had it?

He once again shut up and tried to look away as we got pulled up. It seems as if the hero was listening to our conversation because I could tell that he was giving himself time while pulling us up and I was for sure not that heavy. I mean I lived a life of a street rat. There were times I didn't get food even while being at the LOV base.

Me: So you did know... and you decided to put oil to it...... Whelp you, I am only a villain thanks to you and my mother. So go to hell with me cause heaven ain't having a darn place for a demon bastard like yourself.

This was all I had to say and the hero also had enough because all of the sudden we got pulled up a lot faster. Once up, the class was staring at me and Bakugo but I had said all I wanted and didn't really see a point to continue today. Bakugo was also being quite. I know this Dandelion as a terrorist and someone who was attacking others without any feelings but seeing him right now there was only one word I could use.... pathetic.

Eraserhead: Will you stop trying to kill yourself?

Me: No.

Eraserhead: Then how about not getting others with you because if your death wish?

Me: Why onky so that you can have it easier to safe me?

Eraserhead: *sigh* 

Me: Besides he does deserve it.

Eraserhead: If he deserves it or not is not your decision.

Me: Oh if you would be me, then you would also try to kill this motherfucker.

Eraserhead: *sigh* I am not getting paid enough for this shit.

The hero let us go and seperated me immediately since I quickly tried to punch Bakugo too. I did manage to hit him once but the second time I was wrapped up and then carried to the next chair to sit down there and done. I was a human burrito once again but without my blanket and instead being wrapped in a capture gear.... this definitely started out well. At least I could hit Bakugo and that was all I really wanted. It felt great to have broken his nose and him being basically escorted out of the room by another kid.