WHAT IS THAT?!

Me: What does it do?

Nezu: Full lock down.

Me: Other than that anything else?

Nezu: If you think about any defense system, then yes. They are all actiavted.

Me: .... That means?

I was scared to ask but I just had to ask and that was when all of the sudden the damn door started to shake and there was a huge bang on it as well. It made me jump and look at the door. 

Me: WHAT WAS THAT?!

Nezu: I say, some malfunktion.

Me: THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL A MALFUNKTION?!

Nezu: Indeed.

He looked at me as we both looked at eacher and the door but it didn't take long for the door to once again shake and not only that but after the second time, there was something splitting the door. I mean something literally was poking through the damn wood and it seemed like an axe to me but I seriously didn't know what this was supposed to be at all. Besides the obnvious that it was scaring the shit out of me. Of course I was also backing away right now.

Nezu: It seems there is a bit more than a malfunktion.

Me: A BIT?!

I could not stop screaming at this rat for how calm he seemed to be but all of the sudden this rat also started finally moving and I could only say finally! This was defintiely not a situation one wanted to be in. Who would have thought that something like this was even possible. I thought about malfunktioning when I wrote it down, like a bit of explosions and a bit of fiore but not it going after my god damn life!

This was not what I wanted!

I seriously didn't wanted this.

NONE OF IT!

What the heck is that?

ROBOT?

I say killer machine!

The fuck he has them for?

And he says defense system.-.... is he ready to kill someone is that it?

M Y GOD !!

THIS IS A FUCKING VILLAIN LAIER!

FUCK THIS SHIT!

Why am I even here...

Will this be the end!

I could literally have screamed once again when I heard the doors wood and the bang once again. I really was more than just a bit scared. 

Me: DO SOMETHING!

Nezu kinda rushed over to his desk and then took a tablet out where he started tapping here and there and then everything stopped. The sirens finally stopped, the light was back on and the things on the windows started rolling up. I really liked this a lot more than what just happened. I thought I would have some fun when the heroes would have something to do when the robots here would get out of hand but no. I can seriously say that I was glad this stoppped.

I could not say that I was more relieved than right now. I even slumbed to the ground.

Like dang!

I just saw my life passing right in front of my eyes in seconds.

Nezu: Everything is under controll.

Me: Tell that to your damn door. Just look at it.

Nezu: It seems as if it needs some treatment.

Me: You mean a fucking new door!

Nezu: I would love to know how this even happened.

Me: How should I know that!

Nezu: Are you sure you do not know anything about this?

Me: HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN?!

I guess the panicking as well as how I was a bit out of it, made him drop the topic. Yes, this was my very own fault but I couldn't know something like this was about to happen at all. Nothing out of this was really feeling real at all since I was a in a hero school and that system was worse than a prisoner break out safety system or whatever other system one could think about. This was deadly for sure. Was he even trying to protect or kill things with it?

Right now, I was more scared about Nezu than anyone else in here. Maybe I had thought about Nezu too little but this was a bit too much for sure.

Is he ready to kill his enemies?

MY GOD!

Who is this guy?

What if he realizes what my quirk is?

OR that thisd was all my fault!

SHIT!

I am scared right now.

I am soo scread.

Fuck...fuck.... fuck...

I was even more nervous talking to him now than before everything else. Who knows if I could actually hold my secret or not... maybe he will find out my quirk very soon, maybe I will be a goner as well... who knows!