LET ME IN! LET ME OUT!!!!

I was quite confused what was going on because this rat was laughing at me and he seemed a lot happier now. Though I had this weird feeling that he just signed me up for some cult shit or who knows what. I really didn't care a lot but then at the same time I did since I was still alive. Who knows for how long this was actually going on but I was staring at the rat trying to figure out what he just cooked up in his bizzar mind. There was nothin that came up in my head at all.

Me: Fuck... what the hell you mean on board?

This rat was just laughing hysterically and there was me panicking in the room. Right now my fight or fly instinct kicked it and it told me to run. Was there really a way to run away? I don't think so with two heroes in the room. Then what about fight then? I don't believe that fighting would be an option with number 1 and number 3 here. Yeah... no... that is not an option at all.

Me: STOP LAUGHING YOU FREAKING MANIC!

He didn't and so I looked at the heroes on my side and could only ask them for some help. One was looking away and yes  I meant All Might! That motherfucker didn't even help at all. He was looking out the window and was he whisteling? No way! Don't tell me this person right there was actually playing deaf right now? Is this really the number 1 hero or am I mistaken... nah bro... I was pretty sure I had a huge ass skelleton in front of me instead of the number 1. This couldn't be the number one at all. I refuse to trust in what I was seeing.

Then what about Hawks?

That motherfucker was also not helping at all. He was looking at me but he was smiling and he was actually also throwning when he saw my reaction and Nezu's but other than that nothing. I could tell that he had puffed up his feathers a bit. I guess even heroes can feel irritaed and threatened by that laugh. Honestly, not blaming him. There was no way I could blame him since this was something that made me thing I wanted to escape no matter where.

Soo....

I could stay... or....

I went to the door and tried opening it but it was locked. Guess what, I was locked with these heroes and I think they knew this would happen.

What the freak?!

No getting out?

WHAT?

There had to be away to get out of here!

Nezu was still looking at me and laughing while Hawks was now sighing and I was sure he would tell me something along the line to calm down but I WAS CALM! If I wouldn't be calm, I would be long attacking this rat in front of me and not try to get out of the room.

Me: LET ME IN! LET ME IN!!!!

Oh damn... wait! Was I actually screaming let me in?

In?

Into where?

I wanted to get out of the room and not into somewhere. The hell was I thinking when I was pulling the door and screaming that in an annoyed and impationed manner. Of course I wanted out but why did I just scream in? I didn't know that so after I realized what I screamed I changed the word from in to out.

Me: Let me out! Let me out!

Yeah this sounded more realistical and it also sounded right as well. Though let me in was definitely a good brain is not breaining moment. I was in panic alright?! I wanted to get out of here instead of finding out what the rat meant for sure. 

Me: LET ME IN!  LET ME IN....

AND THERE IT WAS AGAIN!

I screamed let me in instead of let me out. My brain was definitely not able to comprehend at all. Could you blame me though? I threw a chair and it bounced, I got a rat and I had a deathwish angering it. Didn't work so now I am that annoying teen that didn't wanted to do anything and just was causing troubles.

Hawks: Alright, calm down.

Me: LET ME INNNNNN~!

All Might: My boy....

Me: NOOO! LEAVE ME!

I felt some arms around me as if they tried to stop me from pulling the damn door to a point it was bending. Though I didn't let go of the door at all and I felt someone picking me up while I was holding the handle for deel life and continued to scream the same thing again.

Me: AAAAHAHHHHHH LET ME INNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

YUP....

Definitely crazy....

I might as well be ripe for the mental asylum. No need to let me grow more just throw me in there as it was already time for it.