They both become scared right now as those black clouds are coming towards their boat. Jihyun hold Miyoung close to him & his daughter.

Now boat is shaking They both kneel down as now wind become crazy, its not raining but the wind is enough to make them scared.

Jihyun : Miyoung I think we are on Tranch's side.*gulp*

Miyoung : What !!!*scare *

Jihyun : They are coming here .*teary*

Miyoung : Bu...but our baby ...*teary*

Jihyun : We will save her. *kiss her & his daughter's forehead*

Jihyun pulls out a basket from under their seat & put his daughter in it so that Trance can't find her.

Soon they hear a loud noise of a Siren which makes their headache & they tried to not to listen to that bcz that sound can make them unconscious.

Miyoung hug Jihyun tightly both are in tears & looking at their daughter's sleeping face.

Then suddenly a big creature comes out from the water .

They both hold each other tightly & that creature smile creepily showing his sharp teeth

With that, he holds both of them in his big tail & jumps into the water.

After a few seconds water becomes red with their blood.

That creature again comes towards the boat as he knows about the baby.

He holds the boat in his hand & looks down at the baby girl.

He tries to touch her but suddenly a bright light comes out of nowhere & that creature screams as its hurting his eyes. As Tranch can't bear lights & that's why they attack people with darkness.

He try to look at her & saw that light is coming out from her birthmark which is on her left arm.

He becomes scared as he knows its meaning so he quickly pulls down that boat on the sea & run away from there.

After a few hours-

That boat is now near sea shore & that innocent soul is now awake & alone ,don't know that her parents are no more.

She cried as she is hungry.

____________

Meanwhile -

An old couple is walking while holding their hands, both are smiling while looking at the ocean. That old man try to keep his wife happy as she is sad they both lost their one & only son a few months ago bcz of illness,now they are alone & childless.

Old man: Honey look shells .*try to cheer*

Old woman: Yeah .*small smile*

When that old man was about to pick that shell, they both hear the crying of a baby near them . They both become confused & look around as they can't see anyone around them.

That woman pats her husband's shoulder.

Old woman: Yebo I think it's coming from there. *pointing at a boat*

They both run towards that boat & both become shocked as they saw a baby girl crying in a mini bucket inside the boat.

The old woman quickly holds her in her arms & looks around to find her parents.

The old man notices blood on the boat & knows he knows what's happened.

Old man : Tranch .*whisper*

Old woman : What !!*shook*

Old man : I think tranch killed baby's parents look at the state of this boat , anyone can say that .*sad*

Old woman: That mean now she is alone ...poor soul .*teary*

The old man sighed sadly but notice that his wife is smiling & the baby is now quite , after a long time she notices her smiling face.

Ol woman : Yebo look it's a girl ...she is so cute & beautiful.*smile*

Her husband smiled & caress the baby's head.

Old man : I think God give her to us .*smile*

Old woman: Then we will be her parents, now she is our child .*smile *

They both smile & admire the baby's face.

Old man: Now let's go..i think she is hungry .*smile*

Old woman : Yes let's go .*smile*

They both started to walk towards their house .

As the baby's head is on Old woman's shoulder so she is just looking at the sea with her doe eyes & smiles innocently.

As she knows that ocean is a big part of her life ...

 _____||🌹||____

I hope u like it....