Thursday, 29th of February, 2024: Bennett (Mishal Husain ft. Razor)

Thursday, 29th of February: 2024...

Bennett was excited. It was his birthday, and he had a special plan. He wanted to surprise his best friend Razor with a trip to Mondstadt, the city of freedom and wind. He had heard that there was a famous journalist from another world visiting the city, and he wanted to meet her. Her name was Mishal Husain, and she worked for the BBC, whatever that was. Bennett had seen her on a magic screen in the Adventurers' Guild, and he was impressed by her voice and her knowledge. He thought she would be interested in hearing about his adventures with Razor and the other members of Benny's Adventure Team. He also hoped that she would bring him some good luck, since he was always plagued by misfortune. He packed his sword, his backpack, and his birthday cake, and set off to find Razor in the Wolvendom. He couldn't wait to see his friend's reaction.

Razor was hunting in the Wolvendom, his home in the wild. He had a keen sense of smell and hearing, and he could track down any prey with ease. He was looking for some boars to feed his wolf pack, who were waiting for him in their den. He loved his pack, and they loved him. They were his family, and he would do anything to protect them. He had a special bond with the Wolf of the North, the leader of the pack and his mentor. The Wolf of the North had taught him everything he knew about survival, combat, and the Electro element. Razor respected him and followed his guidance.

As he was chasing a boar, he heard a familiar voice calling his name. He stopped and turned around, and saw Bennett running towards him. He recognized him as his friend, one of the few humans he trusted. He had met him a few months ago, when he had saved him from a group of treasure hoarders who had ambushed him. They had fought together, and Bennett had invited him to join his adventure team. Razor had declined, but he had agreed to keep in touch. He liked Bennett, even though he was clumsy and unlucky. He was kind and brave, and he always tried to cheer him up. Razor smiled and greeted him.

"Hey, Bennett. What are you doing here?" Razor asked.

"Hi, Razor. I'm here to see you. I have a surprise for you. Come with me." Bennett said.

"A surprise? What is it?" Razor asked, curious.

"You'll see. Trust me, you'll love it. It's something you've never seen before." Bennett said, grinning.

Razor was intrigued. He decided to follow Bennett, but not before he left a mark on a tree to let his pack know where he was going. He didn't want them to worry about him. He also took his claymore, just in case they ran into trouble. He hoped that Bennett's surprise was worth it. He wondered what it could be.

Bennett and Razor reached Mondstadt after a few hours of walking. Bennett was excited to see the city, while Razor was nervous and uncomfortable. He was not used to being around so many people and buildings. He felt out of place and exposed. He wished he was back in the Wolvendom, with his pack and the Wolf of the North. He wondered why Bennett wanted to bring him here.

They entered the city gate, and Bennett looked around for Mishal. He had heard that she was staying at the Angel's Share, a famous tavern in the city. He hoped to find her there, and to introduce her to Razor. He thought that she would be fascinated by his friend's story, and that she would want to interview him for her show. He also wanted to ask her some questions about her world, and to learn more about the BBC.

(Sophie: friend or love, Bennett? 🤣)
(Bennett: uh... >///<)
(Sophie: aww, what a cute boy you are to Razor!)

They walked towards the tavern, and Bennett spotted her sitting at a table near the window. She was wearing a blue suit and a red scarf, and she had a microphone and a camera on the table. She was talking to a man with red hair and a monocle, who Bennett recognized as Diluc, the owner of the tavern and a Pyro vision holder, A friend of Mishal's Colleague; Sally Bundock. Bennett had met him once before, when he had helped him fight some Fatui agents. He was a serious and mysterious man, who had a grudge against the Knights of Favonius, the protectors of Mondstadt that the BBC is currently set the Studios and facilities needed to air on TV to bring top stories from there.