Friday, 29th of December: Tighnari (Fiona Bruce ft. Cyno and Naga Munchetty)

Sophie's Note: well, the story is completely powered by ChatGPT as Delayed Initial launch because of Issue about Kaeya's Birthday being cannot created by them, and has no conversation this time, but title has its limit to put in...

Friday, 29th of December, 2023...

Tighnari had planned a surprise party for his birthday, inviting his friends Naga Munchetty and Fiona Bruce, who were both BBC journalists. He had decorated his apartment with balloons, streamers, and posters of his favorite game characters. He had also ordered a cake with the image of Tighnari and Cyno on it, along with the words "Happy Birthday Tighnari! You are the best!"

Cyno was in charge of bringing Tighnari to the party, pretending that they were going out for a casual dinner. He had secretly coordinated with Naga and Fiona, who were waiting at the apartment with their cameras ready. Cyno knew that Tighnari loved surprises, and he wanted to make this birthday special for him.

As they arrived at the apartment, Cyno opened the door and shouted "Surprise!" Naga and Fiona jumped out from behind the couch, holding confetti and horns. Tighnari was stunned, but then he broke into a wide smile. He hugged Cyno and thanked him for the amazing surprise. He then greeted Naga and Fiona, who congratulated him on his birthday and complimented him on his game skills.

They all went to the living room, where they saw the cake and the decorations. Tighnari was speechless, he couldn't believe how much effort Cyno and his friends had put into this party. He felt so loved and appreciated. He cut the cake and shared it with everyone, making a wish before blowing out the candles. He wished for more happiness and adventures with Cyno and his friends.

They then played some games on the console, taking turns to control Tighnari and Cyno in Genshin Impact. They laughed and cheered as they explored the fantasy world of Teyvat, fighting monsters and completing quests. They also talked about their lives, their work, and their hobbies. They found out that they had a lot in common, especially their passion for gaming.

As they were having fun, they noticed that the TV was showing a special program about Pelé's death, one year on. Pelé was a legendary Brazilian footballer who had died on December 29, 2022 at the age of 82. He was widely regarded as one of the greatest players of all time, having won three World Cups and scored over 1,000 goals in his career. He was also a global icon of sportsmanship, humanitarianism, and social justice.

They paused the game and watched the program, which featured interviews with Pelé's family, friends, teammates, rivals, fans, and celebrities. They also showed clips of Pelé's most memorable moments on and off the pitch. They paid tribute to his legacy and his impact on football and society.

Tighnari and Cyno were both fans of Pelé, having grown up watching his videos and documentaries. They admired his skills, his charisma, his generosity, and his humility. They felt sad that he was gone, but they also felt inspired by his life. They shared their thoughts and feelings with Naga and Fiona, who also expressed their respect and admiration for Pelé.

They decided to toast to Pelé's memory, raising their glasses of juice and saying "Salud!" They then resumed their game, feeling more motivated and energized by Pelé's spirit. They played until late at night, having a blast with each other.

Tighnari thanked Cyno and his friends for the wonderful party, saying that it was the best birthday ever. He hugged them all and told them how much he loved them. He then went to bed with Cyno by his side, feeling happy and grateful for everything.