Friday, The 23rd of June: Cyno (Naga Munchetty ft. Tighnari and Fiona Bruce)

Friday, The 23rd of June, 2023, MediaCityUK, Belfast...

Naga: "The time now is 8:59 AM. You're watching BBC Breakfast."

After Naga ended the breakfast news, She's looking what's on her phone.

Naga: Oh, my...Cyno's Birthday!!!

Naga rushing herself out of the studio and go to Manchester Airport. on board the plane, she sit on simple economy class and on her way to see Cyno, Tighnari and Fiona in London.

nearly 3 hours later at London Heathrow...

*phone ringing*

It was Cyno, who calling in Naga.

Naga: Hello?

Cyno: where are you now, Naga?

Naga: I'm on the way to see you at Broadcasting House in London.

Cyno: watch your back.

Naga turn her face back and see Cyno, which he's waiting for her here at Heathrow. not even Naga gonna talk with him, Cyno just play one flopped joke.

Cyno: why house in the UK parliament are so common?

Naga: ...

Cyno: That's the house of commons

Naga: Cyno! You...!

Naga just mad at Cyno and his flop jokes that he just played with the parliaments of the UK and she just smacked him with 2 slices of bread

Naga: There's no time for joking around, especially at the time like this and the manners about UK Parliament! if you play this joke on your birthday dinner with your wife, Zaahir, Collei and Fiona tonight, who knows what would gonna happen!?

Cyno: well-

Naga: There is no time to lose. Let's go!

Naga drags Cyno on her wheeled Luggage and sit on the limousine and they're on the way to see Tighnari, Zaahir, Collei and Fiona.

Naga: I just already knew why Tighnari told me why your jokes suck, Cyno...

Naga facepalmed at Cyno's Joke that she heard first thing in his birthday. my goodness...you know, She swear she's jinxed. What would she gonna do with his flopped jokes?

many later...

They're now at Coppa Club London, which is italian restaurant in London.

Naga: Remember, Cyno, please, just this once from me.

Cyno: Hmm?

Naga: Don't play the jokes tonight. 'cause it's your own birthday and you'll ruined it yourself.

Cyno: *sigh* okay then...

Naga: Good.

Fiona: how would tonight be, Tighnari?

Tighnari: Well, since Naga told my husband not to tell the joke for sake of his birthday, tonight, I just feel sigh of relief...at least for once.

Fiona: For once?

Tighnari: yes, for once. I'm sick of his jokes on the dinner table I could even, you know, Fiona, have things on the bed.

Fiona: I see...

what Tighnari said to Fiona is the things that we could imagine on the bed, but we can't directly said that out. tonight, Cyno's Birthday continue on here, at Coppa Club London, without jokes...

Birthday Book: A Special Story In Their Birthdaysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें