Friday, the 11th Of August: Mika (Sophie Raworth ft. Shikanoin Heizou)

Friday, the 11th of August, 2023, BBC Broadcasting House, London...

Sophie: "and that's it for the BBC News at 6 on Friday, the 11th of August, now It's time for viewers on BBC One to meet our colleagues in the regions and nations for the news where you are, goodbye!"

Sophie just done reading News at 6 after she handed over the program to others, in what said, opt-out to the regional news team across the UK, while on the News Channel, Sportsday takes place. she leave Studio B to go straight in to see Mika and Heizou at their room.

Sophie: Mika? Heizou?

Heizou: We're coming, Sophie!

Unlike last time on Heizou's Birthday when they were napping on daytime, they're properly ready for Mika's Birthday this time. News at 10 tonight will be presented by Clive Myrie, her colleague and another personnel of BBC Genshin, mainly on BBC One, which Mika still looking forward to. when the door opened, once again; Heizou's white t-shirt and black coat with brown tie, and Mika's see-through top with coat and wear blue bow with gold feather brooch on his coat. Sophie's? This time, wears Green Dress she once worn back at RHS Chelsea Flower Show back in 2019.

Sophie: ready to go?

Mika: we're ready!

Sophie: Alright, let's go!

This time, they go to Le Deli Robuchon in Westminster. with Mini Countryman Plug-in Hybrid as their limousine, the couple feel the classy and simplifying ride of the car itself.

Mika: wow, Sophie, We never feel a great classy of the car before!

Sophie: that's right, Mika! This car: The Mini Cooper received the same biomimicry treatment around a slightly more old-fashioned British icon: the English Bulldog. The hatchback's notable underbite and broad shoulders are immediately recognizable to the platform, representative of the stocky canine foundation. In fact, Mika, if you think back to, you'll see just how influential the Bulldog was in the car's underpinnings.

Heizou: so the car was inspired from a simple pet...

Sophie: it was no ordinary pet though, Heizou. and so this car.

while Sophie telling the story behind the car they're seating, they've arrived at Le Deli Robuchon, the restaurant they're going to celebrate Mika's Birthday.

Sophie: Here we are!: Le Deil Robuchon! let's get in.

Heizou give Mika a hand and hold on his arm right on the way, while Sophie grab her OnePlus 11 and take a photo on them. Mika lean his head onto Heizou's Shoulder as they're on the way to their seats. Sophie just taking a photos on the phone and get a seat. they ordered appetizers and main course. Of course, the appetiser come first before Main course just very later. and most favourite part: Desserts. sometimes Desserts can be a birthday cake, and this is no exception. a very later, Mika's Birthday continue on.