"your daddy jungkookie is always busy..." taehyung mumbled as he had a hand on his clothed bump. "we should demand that he stays with us for a week once he's done with all the important stuff he has to do"

the brunette didn't know when he had started to do so but recently he'd been always talking to his baby bump - to their baby growing inside of his belly and it always make his heart swell with happiness everytime he would feel a soft kick or feel their baby move as if responding to him.

as if on cue, a knock was heard on the door before jungkook walks in, smiling at him but still had a phone on his ear.

jiyeon was also trailing along, holding up papers as jungkook signs them before the secretary made a small bow and leaving the room.

taehyung could only lightly pout as jungkook pressed a kiss on his forehead before heading on to his desk, still talking on the phone and now were opening a new set of documents that jiyeon had left on his desk.

the brunette didn't want to be grumpy as jungkook did inform him beforehand that he had quite a lot to do - but still, he was wanting attention.

aside from wanting his husband's attention, he still have a few things troubling his mind like for one - meeting his mother. the whole thing has just been troubling his mind.

he slumped on the sofa, lips now full on pouting as he got a biscuit and munched on them trying to fight the urge to look at jungkook and glare at him. he adverts his gaze, staring at the floor or the biscuit he was eating.

"i'm sorry but i'll have to cut our conversation short... yes, alright. i'll have my secretary send you the final details" jungkook says. "ah, yes, i have another important business to attend to" he adds, eyes on his husband that he couldn't help but have a smirk forming on his lips seeing how sulky the brunette looks.

taehyung on the other hand still had his eyes away from jungkook not wanting for him to notice that he was getting sulky - very sulky.

"and who made my lovely husband upset?"

the brunette lightly gasps, flustered, swallowing the biscuit that he had been munching on for minutes now as jungkook was suddenly now kneeling infront of him.

"i'm not upset" he uttered, eyes looking elsewhere apart from his husband who chuckles.

jungkook gently took a hold of the younger's hand, other hand gently cupping his cheek to make the pregnant male look at him. "what's wrong, my love?"

taehyung only stared at jungkook, mouth sealed knowing all too well he's being very unreasonable for sulking.

"is there anything you want? anything you want to eat? cookies? the strawberry milkshake from the cafe at the lobby?"

the sound of the strawberry milkshake was very much enticing for the pregnant male but strongly kept his lips sealed.

the dark haired male then leaned forward pressing a kiss on the brunette's lips. "do you want me to take you home? hm?" he asks, voice soft, yet deep as he gently tucked a hair behind the younger's ear.

as tempting as the question was, it only made taehyung feel more guilty and mad at himself.
he lightly shook his head and mumbled a small "no... i want to stay with you..."