Mingyu was taken aback for a moment.

This was the first time he had seen Jungkook take out a cigarette in school—though he didn't light it up.

In his impression, although Jungkook was regarded by teachers and classmates as the most lawless existence, he never evaded any discipline other than absenteeism.

—According to Jungkook's words, after paying all the tuition by oneself, whether to attend classes or not to study is the student's personal freedom of choice, which has nothing to do with the school.

In addition to this, whether it is wearing school uniforms or prohibiting smoking and fighting, at least in the school, Jungkook has never violated it.

Today...

The more Mingyu thought about it, the more he realized something was wrong, and he walked forward cautiously, and asked in a soft voice.

"Brother Jeon?"

"..."

After a few seconds, Jungkook silently turned his eyes back.

He stared at Mingyu without blinking, with deep emotions in his dark eyes.

This look surprised Mingyu.

But he didn't dare to express his emotions, and only used words more and more carefully: "Brother Jeon... are you serious about your new classmates...?"

Jungkook didn't speak.

Mingyu swallowed, "But the gap between her new classmate and us... seems a bit... big."

After speaking, Mingyu felt guilty.

—Where is "a little bit" big, someone who skips grades and is held in the palm of the hands of teachers of various subjects, she doesn't look like she would have any intersection with them.

What's more, their brother Jeon...

Mingyu singled out the shock that the two would bring to the teachers after being together, and both felt a little shivering.

At that time, I am afraid that the old payment will have to go crazy.

"How old is it?"

Just as Mingyu was thinking about these things, the low male voice in his ear suddenly spoke.

Mingyu was dumbfounded, his consciousness returned, and he responded awkwardly, "...Huh?"

"nothing."

The boy turned his gaze away, raised the corners of his lips slightly, put his pockets in and raised his legs and walked towards the stairs.

"Let's go."

...

The middle school of the First Normal University is not very big, and coupled with the tireless propaganda carried out by teachers of various subjects in order to supervise the students in each class, Lisa's skipping to enter the second year of high school soon spread. With the name of the ascendant "little talented girl" before, coupled with her beautiful face, she was quickly "became" in the high school classes for a wave of presence.

It's just that after the book-borrowing storm passed, without Jungkook's "routine care", Lisa's life, after all, returned to its former calm state because of her personality.

Just a week after entering the second grade of high school, it was still a normal study day. Early in the morning, Lisa received a call from an unfamiliar number.

"Hey, is it Lisa?"

The voice on the other side of the phone rejoiced.

Lisa was stunned, and then suddenly: "Chaeyoung?"