"...You don't understand my mood at the moment. I'm a little excited, and a little panic." Mingyu mturned his gaze faintly, and fell on Dk's face. It's time to'see you after school'."

Dk raised his eyebrows when he heard the words.

"If I remember well, your kid was the last to be 'see you after school' by Brother Jeon? Why, the shadow hasn't dissipated yet?"

"..."

Mingyu's expression was distorted, and finally he glared at Dk complainingly, "At that time, I was a little bit more troublesome, still young and frivolous, uttering lies... Forget about the old things, we can still be brothers."

"Being a brother? Don't. I'll sever ties with you as soon as possible to protect IQ."

Dk sneered and glanced at Mingyu.

Mingyu gritted his teeth angrily, but it was indeed his fault when it was mentioned at the beginning. Although he was a bit miserable after being "educated", there was nothing worthy of sympathy.

So he tried to take a few deep breaths, and he didn't hear Dk's sarcasm.

"But, have you noticed that Brother Jeon's time in school these two days is really a bit weird?"

Mingyu glanced at the wall clock in front of the classroom, "If it is left as usual and there are no other arrangements, why would Brother Jeon show up in the classroom in the middle of the afternoon, right?"

"..."

Dk frowned and glanced at the back door of the classroom when he heard the words, "It is true that the frequency of occurrence has increased in the past two days-even Jihyo has discovered this."

Mingyu followed Dk's gaze and saw a tall girl with a long waist and slender legs, wearing a plaid skirt that seemed to be three centimeters shorter than other students, standing at the back door and looking inside.

"Jihyo? Why hasn't she given up yet?"

Dk glanced at Mingyu and sneered: "Then your Colonel Ling Yuling has given up his mind?"

"..."

Mingyu was choked by him with nothing to say, and finally gave Dk a vicious look.

While the two were talking, Jihyo had already entered through the back door of the classroom.

It was a break between classes at the moment. The rest time was long and the classroom was noisy. Jihyo walked to Jungkook's table without much movement.

The old-fashioned double table was used in the middle school of the First Normal University, but Wen Yufeng occupied a whole table in full.

Except for his cushion and the stack of magazines Mingyu borrowed from him, there was nothing else on the table.

When Jihyo stood in front of him, Jungkook  was looking down and lazily flipping through the magazine in his hand.

The magazine contained exposed female models. Jungkook turned a few pages and put them back. He glanced at Mingyu who was across the aisle without expression.

The magazine was thrown there, and the naked female model on the cover was posing for the camera.

Mingyu, who loves collecting magazines like "Playboy", lowered his head in shame.

...He was wrong, he shouldn't let Brother Jeon take the blame.

Next time, at least he will learn to wrap a book cover that looks like a textbook.

When Jihyo, who was standing in the aisle, saw the magazine thrown on the table by Jungkook, she looked uncomfortable for a moment.

It was just that she recovered soon, chuckled, leaned slightly, and put her beautiful hands on the edge of Jungkook's desk.

"I heard that you like military and fighting things. There happened to be a movie on this theme released this weekend. I have already bought the tickets-the location is also very good. Would you like to go see it together?"

Jungkook didn't raise his eyes, and his voice was lazy.

"No time to."

"..." The smile on Jihyo's face stagnated, and after a few seconds she adjusted it back, her voice softened: "Then when you have time, I will buy the ticket again."

"There is no time until the movie is off the shelves."

Jihyo's expression became a little bit resentful, "Then what are you busy with? Is it true that it was said outside—have you been with a freshman?"

"..."

Jungkook was silent for a few seconds, and then his eyes were lifted, and his dark eyes appeared with a cold color.

Even in this scorching summer, those eyes made people feel a chill out of nowhere.

Jihyo was taken aback by the boy's gaze, and could hardly help but want to take a step back.

Only before that, Jungkook still suppressed the irritable emotions in his heart.

He lowered his eyes and lifted his thin lips.

"I don't have time to read a magazine."

The slender joint tapped on the naked cover girl, and the corners of the boys' lips were lazy.

There was no smile in the eyes covered by the eyelashes.

After hearing this obviously perfunctory answer, Jihyo's expression eased a lot.

She bent down and laughed—

"Let me just say, how could it be that little girl named 'Lisa', I heard that it looks like a small bean sprout that hasn't grown-can she have me?"

"..."

As soon as the words fell, Mingyu, who was eavesdropping next to him, changed his face and his heart became bad.

And as he expected, the finger pads of Jungkook sitting in the innermost row on the cover of the magazine gradually turned white.

In my heart, thinking about the other side's reason as a female, it finally collapsed at this moment.

He raised his eyes, his expression was cold, and his thin lips moved slightly.

The voice was cold and grumpy:

"Compared to her... you are also worthy?"

The author has something to say:

Ding, your friend [Guardian Wife Kuangmo] is online.