"..."

This question inexplicably made Lisa feel a little dangerous.

She thought for two seconds, still speaking obediently.

"Thank you senior."

Jungkook squinted slightly.

...It's clever, and will use words to stop him.

Jungkook opened the medical box and took out the cotton swab and the iodophor inside. Then he pulled aside the medical cart by the way, twisted the iodophor bottle in his hand, and opened and used it with the same skill.

This set of actions went smoothly and smoothly, and it was obviously very familiar, and Lisa couldn't help but see from the sidelines.

Somehow, she remembered the Jungkook that she was not familiar with at all she saw in the mixed martial arts arena a few days ago, and what her grandma had said about his family before.

It seems that there is some soft thorn stuck in the heart, which is not painful, but inexplicably makes people feel the slight sour discomfort.

Lisa frowned, her delicate and beautiful face stretched unconsciously.

And until everything on the medical cart at hand was spread out, Jungkook stretched out his right hand and held Lisa's wrist.

Lisa stayed, and when she recovered, she instinctively wanted to break away:

"Senior..."

"'Senior'?"

However, Jungkook leaned down and stopped with this movement, and then his eyes were suddenly lifted, his black eyes gleaming slightly under the slender and thick eyelashes—

"You didn't call me that before."

With the voice, the thin lips slowly picked up, and a little smile was reflected in the boy's dark eyes.

Lisa stared at the people close at hand, startled.

She had to admit that excluding all the things related to character and conduct, the person in front of her had to be considered the best-looking person even among all the good-looking people she had seen.

Even at such a close distance, she still couldn't find the slightest flaw on his face.

As if every arc is a perfect masterpiece, it makes people wonder why someone is so genetically biased.

"Hi..."

Lisa gasped suddenly, her thoughts were immediately pulled back, she instinctively looked in the direction of the pain.

Small sand grains were gently wiped away from the wound with a cotton swab dipped in iodophor, and a slight tingling pain was passed back to the brain from the wound.

It wasn't until the pain that Lisa suddenly reacted.

She just stared at a boy's face and lost her soul. She didn't even notice when the other party lowered his head to treat her wounds.

"..."

Lisa's cheeks became hot afterwards.

Jungkook seemed to ignore it, holding her left wrist with his eyes down, applying the medicine seriously.

When the wound was almost treated and the cotton swab was replaced with the last one, he smiled lazily and raised his eyes.

"Don't call me senior in the future."

Lisa didn't react, and asked instinctively: "Why?"

Jungkook's eyes deepened.

But he didn't answer, and looked up at the clock hanging on the wall.