After a moment, he returned his gaze to Lisa.

"...This is the second one."

Lisa blinked, her eyes clear and clear in black and white.

She didn't understand Jungkook's meaning.

In fact, Lisa was also puzzled by the suddenly tense atmosphere in front of him. She looked at this and then at that, and finally hesitated to look at Bambam: "This is a senior in our school, who helped me many times before."

Before Lisa introduced Bambam to Jungkook again, Bambam, who had been completely ignored by the side, took the initiative to speak, and at the same time he unhappily pointed at Jungkook—

"I'm her brother!"

"..."

Jungkook nodded with a smile, and a pair of black eyes burned on Lisa's body.

"Two days ago, did you call me 'brother' too?"

"—!?"

Bambam turned his face to look at Lisa incredulously, almost crushing a tooth.

Lisa was not looking at him, frowning her brows helplessly, and using those apricot eyes to gently smell Jungkook—

"He is really my brother."

Jungkook didn't react much, but Bambam's expression changed.

-Lisa may not have noticed it herself, and the boy opposite probably didn't understand it; but he grew up with Lisa and he knew better than anyone else about this cousin's habit of getting along with others.

The level of familiarity revealed in the details of this tone, which is not necessarily self-knowledge, is definitely rare in Lisa's friends of the same sex, and has never appeared to the opposite sex.

An unprecedented sense of crisis was like a huge shadow, enveloped Bambam's heart, and the harsh alarm sounded in every corner of his brain.

Almost instinctively, Bambam abruptly got up and stopped in front of Lisa with one step.

Seeing this action, Jungkook, who was supporting the fence, raised his eyelids, lazily propped up his eyes.

With eyes facing each other, Bambam's mouth twitched.

...The man didn't stand up straight.

He was a few centimeters taller than him without standing up straight...

Do young people nowadays grow up eating pig feed!

Bambam roared in his heart, but his face was as cold as water.

The tone is also the same low temperature:

"I don't care what you are doing-as Lisa brother, on behalf of Lisa's parents, I warn you not to appear in front of her in the future."

Bambam brained up for his aunt's reaction when he saw this young man, raising her jaw slightly, her eyes and tone of voice with a slight smile of contempt and pretentious gentleness.

"We, Lisa, are clever and sensible, and we can go smoothly with our eyes closed. What qualifications do you have to play such dangerous fighting with her?"

"...Second brother!"

Lisa never expected that such harsh words would come out of her cousin's mouth, so she didn't react until a few seconds after Bambam finished speaking, and stood up with a pale face.

The young man standing inside the fence was still calm.

Only in the eyes that were blocked by the hanging black broken hair, there seemed to be two dots of ink-colored flames shining in the depths, swallowing a tongue of flame that could eat people's temperature.