Li Jinghe finally showed a smile on her face, and she waved her hand.

"Well, then you can take Lisa out to relax, but remember-you can't go to any dangerous places."

"No problem!" Bambam slapped his chest, "I'll do something, aunt, don't worry."

While talking here, Bambam turned around and winked at Lisa eagerly.

Lisa suppressed the excitement in her heart, and carefully glanced at Li Jinghe.

"Mom, then I..."

"Well, go. When you go out, follow your brother and don't run around. You need cash directly in the drawer."

Lisa responded, and Li Jinghe had already got up and returned to her room.

Bambam chuckled softly, "How about it, did I? It's okay if I'm on the go."

"Thank you brother."

Lisa's mood was already relaxed at this time, her eyebrows were also softly bent, and her black and white eyes were filled with small smiles.

"Okay, you change your clothes and pack your things, we are ready to go."

...

After finally breaking away from the "regular" life of more than a month, Lisa felt particularly bright when looking at the sun outside.

It's just that the two brothers and sisters are not accidentally stuck on the two ultimate questions of "where to go to play" and "what to eat for lunch".

"I know there is a good place."

After struggling for a long time, Bambam hesitated to speak.

"I just don't know if it's suitable for you to go."

Without the second half of the sentence, Lisa would definitely not think that the "good place" Bambam said would be a real good place. Just when she heard the second half of the sentence, she felt like she was teaching something to scratch her paw gently, and her curiosity jumped up.

"Where is it?"

The girl gently blinked her eyelashes like butterfly wings, and asked tentatively.

Bambam thought for a few seconds, then slapped his hands: "That's the best decompression occasion. I'll take you in and have a look-if you don't think it will work, we will leave."

Lisa felt more curious and worried when she heard this.

It's just that she still knows Bambam's character-even though she always seems to be laughing and joking and not doing it right, there is absolutely no disqualification in nature.

Thinking about this, Lisa relaxed again, and obediently followed to that "good place".

-Mixed martial arts arena.

Almost as soon as she entered the second floor and saw these five words on the hall door, Lisa's face froze.

At the same time, a series of related words such as "black fist", "gambling", and "underground trading" almost flashed through her mind. She instinctively took a step back, and at the same time stretched out her hand to hold Bambam's sleeve, her voice was full. Unconsciously nervous:

"Second brother, this is illegal!"

Before Bambam could react, a person passing by let out a chuckle.

"Little girl, mixed martial arts is a legal game, you can't talk nonsense!"

Lisa turned away, and the person who was speaking had already approached the hall door with a smile. She blushed, and turned her head to look suspiciously at Bambam.