Lisa's face suddenly paled when she heard the words, and turned around: "Mom, I won't—"

"I didn't mean to blame you." Li Jinghe interrupted Lisa's voice, "and I can understand it too. Listening to the teachers, your learning state in the third year of junior high seems to be the same as when you come to school regularly. This is the premise. Next, every time the math test scores are full scores, and the physical chemistry is basically the same... plus entering the review stage, the teacher really can't teach you any new knowledge."

Li Jinghe's calm tone made Lisa feel up and down, her lips moved slightly, but in the end she didn't say anything.

"And I know that you borrowed Qin Hao's book not long ago and finished your first year of high school mathematics and physics by yourself. Therefore, I have carefully considered your situation and discussed with Director Sun Xing. We all think that you are actually capable of After graduating from junior high school, you can complete other subjects in the first year of high school during the summer vacation. After that, as long as you pass the test, you can directly enter the second year of high school."

"..."

Lisa slowly clenched her hands, her face lowered, "Mom, I want to go with my classmates in summer vacation..."

Before she could fully speak her words, Li Jinghe frowned unhappily.

"How did I tell you before, every stage of life has tasks for every stage. The student stage is the time for learning. If you miss this golden period, it will be too late for you to regret it later."

Li Jinghe glanced sideways and saw Lisa lowered her head. She couldn't even see her expression clearly, and her tone softened a little.

"When you are no longer a student, you can arrange your time yourself, where do you want to go?... I have discussed this matter with Director Sun Xing. He agrees very much and wants to train you well, but you can't Let your dad and me and my teachers expect you."

The car was quiet for a long time.

After a long time, the hand clenched on the plaid skirt slowly loosened, and the girl raised her head and looked out the car window.

Two students without school uniforms chased and laughed and passed by the car window.

"...Well, I see."

Lisa looked at the quiet and well-behaved **** the car window, softly and authentically.

...

In the last month or so before the entrance examination, new students were transferred from the third grade and third grade of the first normal middle school.

The new classmates are beautiful in appearance, quiet in character, and cute in demeanor. They can hardly find any flaws in the eyes of the whole class.

Many students, especially boys, want to create an opportunity to be friends with new classmates-it's a pity that new classmates are a bit too quiet, and most of the time they don't take the initiative to talk to them, so many people rub their noses. Ash.

Within a few days of the new classmate's transfer, the last monthly exam in the third grade was over.

On the day the results were announced, the classmates finally found the biggest flaw of the new classmate—

Learning is great.

...Too good to make people want to swear.

Facing the word "Lisa" on the leftmost side of the first row of the grade list, all students outside of Class 3 are questioning—