Jungkook's heart choked, he squinted slightly.

"How old are you?"

Lisa answered instinctively, her voice soft: "Fifteen."

After answering Lisa curiously asked: "What's the matter?"

"..."

As if scalded by the girl's innocent eyes, Jungkook reflexively looked away, and his mind became sober.

"...The devil is stunned."

He lowered his eyes and glanced at Lisa with a smile.

"I'm still a kid, what do you do in a place like this?"

Lisa felt that just before and after these two sentences, the other person's eyes seemed to have changed when they looked at her.

It seems... has become alienated?

Lisa didn't figure out the key points, but because this person helped herself twice, she instinctively lost a lot of defense against boys, and there was nothing to conceal this irrelevant problem.

"Classmates gave me a farewell party." She pursed her lips, her eyes were clean and harmless, "I'm here for the first time."

"...Go home after delivery."

Jungkook turned sideways and was about to leave. Before leaving, he still couldn't hold back, and raised his hand to touch the top of the girl's head.

The chestnut hair is as soft as imagined, so soft that one cannot bear to leave.

It was the first time that someone outside of her elder touched her head when she grew up. Lisa was stunned and looked at Jungkook with slightly rounded eyes.

Jungkook has already turned around and left.

Only lazy laughter was left behind—

"Next time you see me in school, remember to turn around and run... I'm not a good senior."

After standing for a while, Lisa said softly "Oh" facing the already empty corridor.

...

As soon as the weekend was over, Lisa began her first day of transferring to the First Normal Middle School.

In the morning, Li Jinghe had rare time, and took the initiative to drive Lisa to the school. Because Lisa hadn't had time to move to Fulin Garden, the journey was a little longer, so the two got on the bus early in the morning and set off.

"Lisa, do you have any thoughts on your progress in class work?"

When waiting for the first traffic light, Li Jinghe seemed to ask unconsciously.

Lisa, who was about to report to the new school and new class, was still a little uneasy. After listening to Li Jinghe's question, she answered without thinking.

"The third year course is pretty easy, I don't have much pressure this semester."

"Yes, I heard your original class teacher talk about it before."

Li Jinghe answered, "When other children are in class, they use book stands to organize a lot of books, and only the ones on your desk are clean."

Lisa was frustrated when she heard it, and couldn't help turning her face to peek at Li Jinghe's expression. After seeing the soft emotions on Li Jinghe's face, Lisa's hanging heart relaxed.

Her eyes also moved a little bit more cleverly: "That's because I have it all in my head."

"..."

Li Jinghe turned her gaze and gave Lisa a meaningful look, "I also heard that when others were anxiously reviewing for the senior high school entrance examination, you were writing a novel in math class and then being torn by the math teacher?"