Brother!

DC x Pjo

Ages
Jason Todd - 20
Dick Grayson - 24
Tim Drake - 18
Damian Wayne - 15
Nico Di Angelo - 17/87
Leo Valdez - 17

Tim's Pov
I'm in the living room with everyone. There was a knock on the door. "I will go get that." Alfred said leaving to get the door. After a few seconds Alfred came back. "There are two people claiming to know you Master Tim. One said he was your friend the other said he is your half brother on your father's side." Alfred said. My eyes widen. "Let them in." I said before anyone could objected. Alfred nodded and left to open the door. After a few seconds three people walked in it was Alfred, Leo, and Nico. "Nico! Leo!" I said happily. "Timmy!" Both Nico and Leo said happily. Leo ran and hugged me. I hugged him back. We let go of the hug. Nico pat me on the back awkwardly. "It's so good to see you two!" I said happily. "How is my older brother doing?" Leo asked trying to ruffle my hair but struggling. "I'm fine what about you two staying out of trouble I hope?" I asked ruffling both of their hairs. They both swatted my hand away from their hair. "I only got in trouble twice. Nico on the other hand got in trouble five times." Leo said proudly of himself. "What did you two do to get in trouble?" I asked. "Well both Leo and I got in trouble for two different pranks we pulled on two different cabins. I also got in trouble for fighting two different campers from cabin 5 because they wanted to test how strong I was. Plus Jason, Percy, and I accidentally destroyed the training area which we got in trouble for." Nico said. Nico became very quiet. "Nico what's wrong?" Leo and I asked in a concerned tone.

Nico's Pov
I silently walked to the person with a white bangs the rest of their hair is black. "You were brought back from the dead weren't you?" I asked seriously. Jason Todd looked shocked. "Nico!" Timmy said give me a look.  "Sorry I forgot people don't like to be asked if they were brought back from the dead." I said apologizally. "I was brought back from the dead." Jason Todd said. "The Lazarus Pit right?" I asked. Jason Todd nodded. "Thought so you smell like the Lazarus Pit and death." I said bluntly. "Well you and your friend also smell like death." The Jason Todd said. "Leo was brought back from the dead and I always smell like death." I said bluntly. "You look like your Father, Niccolo. He talked about you and your sisters the entire time I was down there. He loves the three of you." Jason Todd said softly. I smiled sadly. "Took him a long time to show it." I said with a sad smile.