Chapter 16 - Yoshino's Boyfriend!?

It has been just over a month since Kristy's birthday and (Y/N) was now on her feet again. She still had some bandages on her leg and one arm but that is because the wounds are still there and could still be a problem, so it is extra protection. Besides all of it, she is now doing missions for DATS with Guilmon once again.

Thomas has become over-protective since he was worried he had lost her, but he was calmed down since. Marcus was the same since how close the two were as well.

Gaomon and Guilmon became closer as well as they would nuzzle heads and Guilmon gave that rare lick which would represent a kiss. Gaomon would blush up every single time it happened, but has never done it back yet.

Agumon just watches sometimes and goes along with it since he is still adapting to the team, but feels at home with them now.

---

Marcus was in a noodle shop enjoying some noodle soup as he looks up at the news.

"It seems that singer Neon has been spotted around town with a new young woman around his arm." The TV announcer spoke as Marcus hummed and continued to eat. "We've even seen him leaving his very, posh, luxury apartment building together. We won't name names, but only because haven't discovered who she is."

Marcus looked at the screen and saw the singer and had a good look at the girl and knew immediately.

"That's Yoshi!" He was in shock as he nearly choked on his food. He immediately ate the bowl like he was starved to death before leaving to go to DATS.

---

Later that day, when Yoshino and Lalamon walked/floated into DATS Headquaters, she gasped when the two PawnChessmon, Gaomon, Agumon, Kamemon were all looking at her in shock. Guilmon and (Y/N) were having a snack while Kudamon was in his rightful place around Sampson's shoulders, but they were not inside of the room at this moment.

"What's the deal?" She then grew angry. "What!? Stop it, get out of my way." She then walked past the Digimon only to be stopped.

"Yoshi!" Both Miki and Megumi walked to her.

"You're dating Neon?" Megumi was more stunned than annoyed at the fact they were unaware of it.

"That ring a bell, Miss Keeps Secrets From Her Friends?" Miki then pointed a finger at her. "Don't deny it."

"We've read all about it in the newspaper!"

"Well..." Yoshi started nervousluy. "Uh... I..."

"Start explaining." Miki and Megumi were growing impatient.

"Oh, leave her alone. Who cares who she goes out with? It isn't any of our business." Marcus walked past and sat in the chair near (Y/N), giving her a smile.

"IT IS NOW!" They both responded.

"We've been getting phone calls all morning long asking for Yoshi to give interviews!" Megumi told Marcus.

"Not to mention the mail from Neon'a fans." Miki growled at Yoshino aa she hung her head low. "My papercuts have papercuts."

"Everyone wants to know who Yoshi is." Megumi added.

"Hey- wait..!" Yoshi was really embarressed and shocked about all of this news and she couldn't find a way to explain. "My name wasn't on TV, and I wore a hat. That's a fullproof disguise!" She tried to calm them both down, but she was confused about it all as well.

"Look." Thomas now spoke up, from his computer and put up the newspaper and the picture that was captured of Yoshi. "All your information has been posted in the internet. Your name, phone number, even your favourite music. Hmm..." He then mummbled what her favourite music was.