Chapter 12 - Marcus & Agumon's Fallout!

It was about two weeks after the incident with Drimogemon (Digmon), and DATS have been doing pretty well. However... Marcus and Agumon have a tendency to destroy a bunch of buildings and/or objects during their fights. They're inconsiderate of their surroundings.

For example, there was a battle with Monochromon and they destroyed three buildings, plus an electric tower. Then, there was an Orgemon which they destroyed a factory while taking him down.

Now tonight, there was a Tortomon chasing after Marcus. Agumon jumped off a building.

"Pepper Breath!" He yelled and spat his fireball attack at the large, hard-shelled turtle Digimon as he growled at the small hit. "Yeah!" Agumon punched the air with excitement as Marcus took this opportunity to land a blow above Tortomon's eye.

"I'm not done with you yet!" Marcus yelled as his fist then became covered with his orange DNA Charge.

"Yeah! DNA!" Agumon smiled until he was suddenly blew away from Tortomon's tail, destroying a fraction of a storge building. He landed in the rubble with a loud groan.

"Agumon! Are you okay!?" Marcus asked before activating his Digivice.

"Yeah, I guess." He shook his head in response and got up slowly.

"Good! Then, It's Fighting Time!"

---

"How long until we'll make it there, Yoshino?" (Y/N) asked as she leaned forward of the middle seat at the back of the vehicle as Yoshi replied.

"About two minutes, and Marcus is already there again. Let's hope he doesn't destroy buildings for us to handle later on."

"He's so inconsiderate of what other people may think of the matter, and he destroys every building around." Thomas sighed and leaned against the passenger seat. Gaomon was sat behind Thomas as Lalamon was relaxed on (Y/N)'s lap. Guilmon was also on the other side of (Y/N), nose sticking out of the slightly open window. "(Y/N), is Marcus always reckless when not at DATS?"

"You have no idea!" She only chuckled.

"I'm hungry, can we get some bread?" Guilmon asked as (Y/N) opened a bag and handed him a piece of thick, warm bread. "Yay!" He munched it in one bite as he swallowed and sighed in relief. "More later!" He giggled.

"Here we are, and he made another mess." Yoshino parked the car away from the rubble as the group walked to Marcus and Agumon. Marcus was leaning his arm on Agumon's large head and he spun the egg in his other hand. "You totally recked this place! Do you even think for a second about the damage!? Well, say something!"

"How about, we won?" Marcus smiled as Agumon's arms were crossed and eyes closed, very proud of himself.

"Yeah!"

"Always cocky." She mummbled.

"You mustn't be so impulsive. We have to get the job done right - not just quickly." Thomas then walked away from the group to have a scan of the area.

"What's wrong? You jealous?"

"Sorry, but no autographs." Agumon smirked as Gaomon gave a quiet growl and Guilmon nudged him away with his head gently, making him shut up and walk towards Thomas.

(Y/N) then stood up.

"No, he's right. If you rush into a battle and get into trouble, what'll you do then?" Yoshi asked seriously.

"Ha! We'll just win again, of course! There is no Digimon around who can beat the ultimate team!"

"Yeah! Agumon and I are the strongest team ever!" Marcus smiled.