Chapter 15 - Thomas Disobeys An Order!

Kristy wanted to see fireworks, so Thomas decided to take her and Sarah to an amusement park.

"An amusement park?" Sarah was confused for a few moments.

"Cool!" Kristy looked around the park from the outside, smiling at what it would be like on the inside.

"They have a spectacular firework show here every single night." Thomas explained, smiling at them which made Kristy over-excited.

"Really!?"

"Why don't we see some of the attractions and go on some rides before they start?"

That was it. No more questions were needed.

Kristy and Thomas went onna massive orange rollar-coaster, having the front seats. Then him, Kristy and Sarah when on the spinny cup ride together, and into a haunted cave. Kristy was amazed, Sarah was frightened and Thomas' face was beyond funny at the shock and slight fear he had. Then they went on a carousel, and when to get some ice cream. The birthday girl had like four layers of chocolate ice cream while Thomas and Sarah has one scoop. Thomas' being strawberry and Sarah's being vanilla. It didn't take very long before nightfall began the three were sitting on a large, colourful, ferris wheel.

"Wow!" Kristy gazed out the window, seeing the town and all the beautiful lights and the mountains far away. "Pretty. You can see the whole town! I think I can see our house from here! Look Mom! Is that it!?" Sarah had a look and smiled, enjoying the view as well.

"Let's see!"

Thomas saw how happy the two were and gazed off into his own world where he would spend time in places with his mother. How much he missed her. She was the only one in the family who truly cared about him. He was sad and felt really lonely. Without (Y/N)... He wouldn't think that he would cope. He swear he felt a tear run down his cheek, but wiped it away before the two could see as they spoke to him.

"Thomas? Are you okay? You look so sad?" The young girl was concerned for the blonde. "Are you not having fun?" Sarah was also worried about Thomas. Maybe he felt sick of being high up?

"On the contrary. I can't remember the last time I've had this much fun." They then heard a explosion which caused a massive glow from below.

"Fireworks? They started early." It kept happening.

"No. It's a Digimon." Thomas was shocked, but thankfully they were coming down to the bottom of the ferris wheel. The guests at the park looked up at the monster before screaming and running away as the Digimon was throwing some type of orange and green balls, making them explode and causing juice to go everywhere and glow brightly.

"I'm going to squeeze you like an orange!" The Digimon's name was Citramon. A Champion Level Digimon.

The ferris wheel got to the bottom and the three got out.

"Thomas, be careful-" Sarah started but he looked back at her and smiled a little. He definately had pride.

"You two need to get out of here. Hurry up, and tell everyone else in the amusement park to get out too."

"No..." Kristy was upset, afraid Thomas could get hurt. "Thomas."

"I'll be fine." He smiled to her. "Don't worry, this is what I do. Just think of how Marcus does it but not as violant." They both chuckled a little at this and left the area to get everyone out of the park. 'All my planning for nothing. I'll make that Digimon pay for ruining Kristy's birthday. Couldn't have he attacked tomorrow instead?'

---

The alarms at DATS were going off and (Y/N) heard it from the medical room as Guilmon growled, lifting his head up to the door. She stroked his head as he purred, but didn't calm down.