Diligence - Chapter 13

Start from the beginning

Sunoo pulled him closer wrapping his hand around older's neck tasting his boyfriends lips gently kissing him, it's not rushed or rough just a gentle sucking on eachother's lip, pulling one another's lower and upper lips giving it a gentle bites.

Sunghoon didn't want to pull back and the younger grabbed his biceps tightly telling him to stop now, still nothing affects him and Sunoo didn't stopped him either letting him do whatever he wants.

Sunoo softly moaned under him opening his eyes, he already found Sunghoon staring at his face and his eyes while kissing him. Sunoo whimpered pulling back from the kiss on his own since Sunghoon wouldn't stop soon.

"I should go." he said but Sunghoon grabbed his jaw wiping his own saliva from youngers lips with his thumb, Sunoo stood still watching his veiny hands. The glimpse of last night flashed infront of him remembering how his hands choked him.

"Fuck." sunoo cursed under his breathe and backed off from his hold staring at his feet.

He took a deep breathe and turned around as he doesn't want to keep thinking about last night. He is just embarassed of his actions and the way he acted so needy for Sunghoon.

"What happened." Sunghoon asked from behind and Sunoo didn't said anything shaking his head, he didn't looked back and left the apartment.

"It was just a sex we had like we do every day. Why am I making it look like a big deal." Sunoo spoke to himself.

_________

"Aaa!! What's wrong with them? Why are they giving us so many work?" Sunoo said groaning throwing fits due to getting so much work by his club, Jungwon and Niki didn't argued either.

"But guess what I'm excited for the carnival." said Jungwon sitting back.

"I hope I don't die in a week." said Niki closing his eyes.

"Yaa!! Watch your words." Sunoo scolded him before straightening his spine.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." Niki lazily replied and went back to taking rest.

"What's going on? Are you guys already tired?" they heard a voice coming from their back and Sunoo knew who it could be.

Wonbin, his senior.

The one who likes him from the day he have joined this club and this college.

It's not like Sunoo hates him or anything he do give a liking towards him but only as a senior and junior nothing more then that.

He can't hate him or ignore him since he was already nice to him and helped him adjusting to this club and with the college.

He see him as a very handsome and funny also talkative senior who likes to be friendly with his juniors.

Sunoo gave him a warm smile and Wonbin returned a smile too.

"It's a load of work hyung, you know the fair preparation also the project we have got." Niki said sitting properly scooping a little back so Wonbin can sit with them.

"What's this? Does he still like you?" Jungwon whispered to Sunoo.

"How would I know that and shut up he is right infront of us." Sunoo replied back speaking between his gritted teeth and glaring at Jungwon.

"Why don't we go for lunch? It's already break time." Wonbin offered and some other friends of his also joined, the three couldn't disagree with their seniors so they decided to go as well.

All of them went to the cafeteria with their food plates taking over a big table sitting together.

Sunoo sat between Niki and Wonbin chewing on his food meanwhile others cracking up jokes while eating.