Threaten - Chapter 5

"You are crazy." Sunoo spoke detaching from the kiss squirming at his place to get away from him but he can't. Sunghoon is too strong infront of him.

"Hmm. I am baby boy." said Sunghoon, doing the same thing as in the morning, stroking his hands upon youngers bare skin moving his fingers back and forth exploring his small slim back caging him more under his arms that Sunoo didn't liked.

Every single stroke of olders hand moving and exploring upon his skin is filling him with despise towards Sunghoon, he doesn't like it, neither hates it but it's something he can't do with his enemy.

Right now Sunghoon is Sunoo's biggest enemy, the one he hates the most. On the other hand the older is loving the way Sunoo is so soft, his skin is so soft and pretty plus he smells so good like chocolate, his favourite.

"Can you stop now." Sunoo said pushing him which didn't worked.

"Really... baby boy you are so soft but remember you made a mistake right. You need punishment for disobeying me." he said suddenly leaving younger's small figure who gasped in small at sudden release of warmth and cold air touching his skin.

"What kind of punishment?" he asked still standing against the door while turning around to face Sunghoon.

Sunghoon moved back to his chair that's in the corner of room and took out his phone from his pants pocket playing a video in his smartphone.

The older gave a thin line smile while watching the video on his own phone that Sunoo noticed but confused of what he is going to do now.

"How shameful it would be if the whole campus will find baby boy making out with his bf inside the campus." he said turning back the screen of his smartphone showing it to Sunoo.

It's might be the 100th time Sunoo felt shocked but it was different this time. It was the real fear.

Fear of his life getting destroyed and not being able to face anyone. He felt threatened, scared and suffocated.

The owner of this room and the room itself has started to suffocate him even more. He wants to get out of it as soon as possible but someone so dominant is taking control of him and his life.

"Wh-where d-did you get that?" asked younger moving towards Sunghoon wanting to snatch the phone but it's of no use.

He looked at the screen clearly and it's really him with Hanbin earlier in a room next to University campus staircase.

What was more surprising for him was even if someone saw them why it's him? How could he be on a place where no one was supposed to be.

Park Sunghoon has really turned into the devil of his life who wouldn't let him live peacefully in the college.

Sunoo signed for everything that's happening with him and he could feel that he made a mistake, he grabbed his hair in frustration knowing that nothing could get worse then this in a students life. He made a grave mistake.

A mistake of not listening to his warnings. He should have controlled his anger and why he didn't? why didn't he think twice before acting up, he was never like this but why he did that?

Negotiation, perhaps negotiation might work and that's what younger thought all the time while he stared at the screen and back to the face of older who was grinning.

"What do you want from me?" asked younger standing firmly hiding his fist on his back.

"Let's have a little fun." said older showing interest in the negotiation.