prologue

"Remind me again why we're moving half way across the country?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Remind me again why we're moving half way across the country?"

As much as Carina loved her parents, she was not happy about the move to Forks. Her father had gotten a job at Forks Police Station, taking over from the previous Sheriff after it had come out he was covering up for his daughter. She loved her dad and was proud of him for finally getting his own department to run but why did it have to be half way across the world and in such a cold and rainy place? Her mother had managed to get a job in Seattle running an art gallery, something that had always been her passion.

Andy sighed, "You know bub I would not be doing this if I didn't think it was right. This is a good opportunity for us. I know it sucks being away from your friends but this is a good thing. Please believe that I never wanted to hurt you." The last thing he wanted was to hurt his little girl.

"I'm not mad, dad. I understand why you're doing this. I'm happy for you, you deserve this. I'm just sad that we had to leave the rest of the family, especially Wyatt. I'm going to miss that little guy." Carina pouted. She really was happy for her dad, it was a great opportunity and he deserved it, she was just upset that she had to leave the rest of their family.

"I know, sweetie. I'm so proud of you for being so understanding. This will be good for us." Prue spoke as she drove the car. The movers were driving in front of them with their stuff to the house they had brought on the boarder of Forks and LA Push. It was a small town and was going to be a huge change for the witch that had grown up in the big city.

Carina nodded her head as she agreed with her mother, "I know it'll be a good thing. I don't know how to describe it but I just know that it'll be a good thing. Good things are going to happen."

"Do you know what will happen?"

"No but what's the fun in that?"