Sincerely,Wren...11

"wait so he back on his bs again " I asked as yaya was telling me the story of what happened with heem

"wait so he back on his bs again " I asked as yaya was telling me the story of what happened with heem .

"Bro a bitch bitch sent a text to my phone with her and him posted up together in his bed blah blah so I went over to his house and did a pop up we argued of course and of course he denied everything " she explained as I said "mhm" for her to keep going.

"So boom I don't know what came over me but I clocked that nigga upside his mouth for lyin so now he at the hospital with stitches in his mouth " she said laughing.

"But he pissed me off and you know it takes a lot for me to hit somebody i hope he not done with me now." she said.

"Childdd you better hope that nigga get out the hospital and be on all cool shit he might try to kill you and on top of that yall are so toxic it's embarrassing especially on your end because you go back to him everytime yahira " i told her

"Ik ik I definitely do feel embarrassed." she said as she laughed... nervously

"You should be it's  literally a repeating cycle." I said as I shook my head.

"But I should literally come over I didn't see u since foreverrrr cause I was being boo-boo da fool" she said sighing as I laughed.

Looking down at my phone from my MacBook i seen sin who's name I learned was asa texting me.

Ever since he got my number 2 weeks ago from texting me on instagram we've been texting non stop his vibe was cool I can say.

Damn I didn't tb fast enough he started calling me.

"Hold on yaya ima call you back"I said as I hung up answering the phone for Asa

"Hello?" I said clearing my voice.

"Whatchu doing shorty?" he asked.

Shorty was a nickname he started calling me since I was wayyy shorter than him and because he thought my name was "stupid" so he started calling me shorty 

"I'm doing this work from class today " i told him as typed the essay on my computer

" Per usual my lil scholar."he said making me laugh.

"You're so corny yo." We laughed .

"I wanna see you today I'm bouta push up on you that's cool!" He asked makin me think if I wanted to be around anyone today.

"Mmm yea sure how long you think you gon be" I asked curiously.

"I got 5 more traps to run and I'm on my way to you sooo I wanna say about 45-50 minutes."he said makin me nod.

We said our goodbyes and hung up.

Lemme finish this essay

...
"Why did you walk to my car like a weirdo ?" He asked as i got in his car.

"Bye I shouldn't have even came out here." i shook my head.

"You said 45 minutes not 2 hours." i rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry something came up but you want something to eat?" he asked, pulling off.

"I didn't even say yes and you just pulled off this is basically kidnapping" i said as he laughed.

"Girl bye you so dramatic ." he said.

Sassy man apocalypse???

As we approached the red light i took my shoes off and I turned my full body towards him and put my feet on him as he mugged me.

"You lucky you got some pretty feet cause boyyy I would've been cracked u"he said as I chuckled.

"Where u wanna eat shorty"

"Hmmm Wingstop sounds good right about now."

Only time I get wingstop is when other people offer shit expensive asf for no reason.

Scrolling through twitter I guess he seen the reflection on the window making him say

"What you be watching on twitter"

"I hate that people's narrative for twitter is porn although it do go crazy that's not what I'm on twitter for"

"You a little freaky fuck talking about some Twitter porn"we laughed.
...

Walking in his apartment i went straight to his living room hoping to see his Siberian Husky,Khloe.

"Where is Khlo Khlo?" I asked with a lil frown on my face.

"She's in her room"he said as he went to open the room door and she came running out as I smiled.

"Hiiii Khlo" smiled as I rubbed her and hugged her.

"The fact that you are more excited to see her than me hurts"

"Boy bye shut up Khlo just loves me" said as I made my way over to wash my hands so I could eat.

"Somebody calling you"he said bringing the phone to me and I seen it said "The Caresha to my JT💋"

Drying my hands off I answered my phone and sat down as he sat down next to me

"Yes irritation ?" i asked to which she laughed.

"He's omw to my house so if I die you know what's tea boo." she trailed off.

"Wait bitch where the fuck u at that's not your house."she asked looking at my surroundings as I ate my food.

The phone was propped up on his kitchen counter so she could basically see the whole little apartment.

"She wit me lil girl mind your business"Asa said coming  into the camera making me mug him.

"You better not fuck my cousin pussy boy"she said and he took my phone and hung up.

"Thank you" said laughing as he joined.

"What time you taking me home I have class in the morning"

"Eh why didn't you think to bring no clothes u could've went to school from here."he said as he plucked my forehead making me frown.

"Well I was thinking we was just gonna chill in the car and not go anywhere"I said truthfully.

"Now you out of all people should know a parked car and just sitting in it in Philadelphia is just a bad idea."he said

"Nigga I literally live in a white neighborhood like who gonna wa t you down there"I said as I blank faced him.

"somebody pale ass grandpop could think we was trespassing or something nigga"he said in all seriousness making me buss out laughing.

"Its the fact that you dead ass serious too"

"hell yeah nigga I be watching them instagram reels that shit happen more frequently than you think."

"street niggas I tell you"I mumbled

"huh speak up...oh okay"he said as he cupped his ear.

"a street nigga is one thing but  SASSY street nigga is beyond me"I said a I burst out in a fit out laughter 

Sincerely,Wren