Sincerely,Wren...10

" The jawn Cii

" The jawn Cii.Milan bad asf and her ass fat" heem said as he gassed one of the Philly Instagram thots as I shook my head.

" You got a bitch don't you ,well whatever the fuck yall are" I asked.

"Mannn yaya know she my baby these bitches over her any day " he said and I chuckled and shook my head

this nigga crazy she gon kill this man

" Her cousin tho she actually funny asf when you get to know her we was bidding the whole time at the cookout she pretty too" mu said as he hit the L and passed it to me.

"she rd" I mumbled as I doubled tapped and passed it to heem.

"You lyin ya ass off u know she smooth "mu said and I chuckled.

"She be going right at em that's why he don't wanna admit she pretty"heem said side eyeing me

You damn right ain't met nobody like her since my sisters

" Hey bookieeee" I heard as yaya and her cousin walked up the steps to the spot.

"wasup mama" heem said to her as he grabbed her waist and pulled her on his lap as they hugged and kiss.

"wasup meany " mu said to the cousin and she waved and got back on her phone.

" stop staring at me please "she said as she still looked at her phone.

"Girl shut up"I mumbled

She look good today.

"Damn nigga I know she bad" yaya said looking at me and I looked at her with a mug.

Damn a nigga can't scope the scenery out fuck

"Yaya I'm going in the car my dukes callin"she said as yaya nodded and she walked to the car

Now that right there is what you call a home grown ass

Shorty had the right amount of fat in the right places my type fr. A stomach and a nice ass with a pretty face and dimples she stood at about 5'0-5'2 short as hell but In my eyes her body was art,a masterpiece.

"Mannn just talk to her or sumn bro" mu said as I smacked my teeth

"Nigga this why u needa mind ur business "I mumbled.

"CLOCK IT"yaya chimed in.

Getting up off the porch I pulled my pants up and walked out the house walking up to a black tinted audi

Shit sexy

Pulling the passenger door open I heard the securus thing say.

"You have one minute remaining."

Damn her dukes booked

"Ok mommy I love you and I'm actually gonna come see you soon." She said as she was looking at me with a mug.

"Ok nuggs I love you my baby." She said hanging up the phone.

"Fuck u in my car for"she said as the sweet girl voice went out the door.

"U act like a nigga calm ya shit down." I said mugging her.

"Bitch u in my car bothering me so I'm not gon ask you again what the fuck u want"

Bro she the most act like a nigga female I met

"Why you act so fuckin stuck up that shit not cute"

"Im not stuck up I just don't fuck with you boy"she said as she mugged me 

"you know what ima chat wit u wasp what u want"she said as she put on this fake ass smile making me chuckle.

"You smoke" I asked as she shook her head rapidly.

" can you not smoke around me or in my car it's gonna make my anxiety boost up and I hate the smell of it."she said as she went back to mugging me.

"Oh shit my fault Wsp doe why u been acting so boujee"i asked as she put her full attention on me 

"What's your name"she asked changing the subject.

"Sin"i said making her give me a blank face.

"Well sin my name Renni but you probably know that already" she said as she put emphasis on my name.

"Tell me more about yourself" i said.

Sincerely,Wren🦋

...