Sincerely,Wren...04

4:43 am

4:43 am

"Fuck u sin you really a dead beat ass bitch bro" this delusional bitch said banging on my car window as I bobbed my head to CCK SHIT by lil bucks and rolled my weed.

"I smoke opps and drink lean that's my favorite hobby." Mumbled bobbing my head.

"Bitch I know you hear me"she continued to yell.

Bitch I hear u and u heard me when I said that's not my child

"Bitch fuck out my face before I get Ari on u dumb bitch" I said as I cracked my window and referred to my older sister.

"Go get that bitch I never cared I will fuck her and u up"she continued.

Word? She gon be at that door later

Nodding my head at her I pulled off making sure to run over her foot

Pressing Ari's contact I made sure to connect it to my car speaker.

Out of all 4 of my siblings Ari and my other older sister Alaia were the two hot heads out of the crew besides me,
I was the only boy in a family full of all girls including a single mom.

Bouta gas this shit so she can really beat her ass

"Yes Sinclare"she answered with a attitude

Bald head bitch

"Bro u gotta fuck the Jawn Halima up bro I'm on the block bitch find out I'm out there she gon walk out her crib drawlin talkin bout some I need to take care of my baby knowin that's not my baby right so boom"

"Bro shut up and get to the point what she say for u to want me to fight her."she said

Hate bald head bitches like her

"Pussy shut up and let me talk anyway I get in my car so ion fuck this bitch up so shorty start banging on my window talking that shit so I told her back up before I get u she said"

Time to gas this shit

"She don't care she not scared of u she gon fuck me and u up and then she started talking bout True callin him cockeyed and ya baby daddy dead so I had to run her over wit my car cause why u talkin bout my lil nigga now ima get my sister to really fuck u up for talking bout my neph."

"Say no more belt to ass immediately"she said laughing.

"And u coming with me to fuck this bitch up matter fact lemme call riah too fuck it the whole family coming call the sibling groupchat."