"He is so hot, I just want him," another girl said.

Jenilia heard her and said, " You can have anyone. Find someone worthy!"

"Jason, you made it, brother," Rex exclaimed.

Rex went to meet Jason, and Jenilia quietly left.

She went outside to the open area, wine in hand, staring at the beautiful moon.

Someone open the door , it was Jason. He walked towards Jenilia and stood behind her.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

He move forwards closing the gap ,he whispers in her ear "I know you were missing me , so here I am "

"You are so full of yourself"

As his fingers touched her body, a sensation ran through her. He gently moved her hair and tucked it to the side, revealing her backless dress .

"Do you did this on purpose , do you really want to kill me?" he asked.

"You haven't died yet, have you?" she replied

He began tracing her back with his finger . She shivers and whispers, "Stop" but he continues. Realizing this, she turns and says, "These tricks won't make me fall for you."

"You have already fallen for me"

" I don't feel anything for you."

"Really?" He moves closer, blocking her with both hands on the railing.

"If you close your eyes at my touch, you'll kiss me, and I'll let you go when I want," he said playfully.

She raised an eyebrow, as if to say, "Really?"

With a subtle smirk, she said, "What if I say NO?"

"I know, you won't"

He slid his hand under her slit dress ,tracing along her legs . His eyes never leaving her, he move his hand under her dress, slowly tracing his thumb just above her pants , she swallow hard . He slowly slide his hand inside her pants , She bites her lips, resisting the sensations, but as he moves his hand inside, she closes her eyes and moans in pleasure.

Both breathe heavily, their breaths mingling. Their lips meet in a slow, passionate kiss, igniting a fire between them.

While they were in an intimate kiss, suddenly the door opened, and they both moved away from each other. Jenilia saw Rex coming and turned away, trying to control her breath.

"Jason! What are you doing here?" he continued, "Jenilia, I was looking for you!" Rex said.

"Rex ! ohh I got a phone call, so I came outside" Jason replied

"Ohh Ok " Rex continued " Jenilia lets go "

As she was leaving, Jason took the wine glass from her hand, toasted it toward her, mouthed, "We will continue," and drank it in one sip.

"I'm sorry, Jenilia. I just left you, but I will make it up. You have come here after so many years; let me give you a tour of this beautiful city" Rex said

"You don't need to do anything; I am leaving tomorrow."

"What? But father told me you are staying here for a week at least."

Their conversation got cut short by a familiar voice it was Mr. Thorn "You both are enjoying ?"

"Dad I'm tired , I'm leaving"

"Allow me to give you a ride, Jenilia," Rex offered.

"N--"

Their conversation was abruptly halted by the unexpected arrival of Mr. Thorn.

"Certainly."

She shot her father a look of frustration.

They both got into the car, and after a little while, they reached Jenilia's house.

"Thank you, ah—"

"It's Rex."

"Yeah, thank you, Rex."

Jenilia entered her house, took a bottle of wine, climbed the stairs, and went to her room.

She opened the bottle & took a big sip , While she was changing her clothes she saw a shadow , she went towards it. She removed the curtain, but there was no one there.

She began removing her dress.

"I can help you if you want," a playfully voice came from behind.

When she turned, Jason was standing, leaning against the glass door. She was half naked. She quickly wore her shirt .

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

As he walked towards her, he said, "I don't leave things in the middle; let's finish what we started."

"How did you get in here?"

His eyes scanned her body as if he would devour her any second. "That doesn't matter," he replied.

Suddenly, she realized his gaze. She hadn't closed her shirt's buttons and quickly pulled it together to cover her body. Jason smirked, saying, "This won't save you!"

His presence made her feel irresistibly drawn to him. Their faces were mere inches apart, their noses touching.

She glanced at his lips, then into his eyes, commanding, "Leave!"

He whispered near her mouth, "If you can - make me."

They shared a tender moment— He began to trace his nose across her face, their cheeks brushing, both lost in heavy breaths.

"Can you resist this?" he whispered. She let out a soft moan, biting her lips. Pushing him gently, she tried hard to resist, managing to pull herself back from his touch.

Turning to face the wall, she controlled her nerves, "Lea—"

He moved forward, tugging her against the wall, her face now pressed against it. His body pressed against hers, his breath lingering on her hair. She breathed heavily as he bit her ear, his hand moving along her skin. He tenderly kissed her neck.

Slowly, She turns, facing him. He move his fingers from belly to her breast . "Um hmm" she moan. He slowly trace her fingers along her hands & move them up & tug them on the wall with his one hand . His breath lingers on her lips. Slowly he plant kisses on her lips .He put another hand on her leg & tug it on his leg. They melted into each other, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss.

He slowly removed her shirt from her shoulder, his touch sending sensations through her.

"Jenilia, are you there?" a voice echoed through the doorway.

"Mom!" she exclaimed, she continued "You need to leave"

Ignoring her, Jason continued kissing her.

"Jenilia!?"

"Ya -Ah Ah," she replied, letting out a moan.

"Jason, stop," she whispered, breathing heavily. The door was wide open.