He in my room

Jenilia 's phone rang, and she sighed, muttering, "Not again." She ignored the call. After a few minutes, a message popped up: "I have booked your flight; it's today at 5 PM. Love You ,your mom"

In the evening, Jenilia was at home with Emma.

"I need to leave today for work," Jenilia said.

"Today!? When were you planning to tell me?" Emma exclaimed.

"It just happened suddenly. I need to pack some things; it's already 4."

"Okay, girl, let me help"

Jenilia left from Texas and took a flight to New Jersey .

Five hours later , her flight landed . As she stepped off the plane, a thought crossed her mind: "Get ready, Jenilia. This won't be easy."

A car waited for her, and she hopped in. After half an hour, it stopped in front of a fancy mansion that looked like a palace. Guards were everywhere.

As they entered, Jenilia commented, "Nothing changed. Feels like a jail."

Stepping out of the car, her mom came running, "Jenilia, my darling!" , she hugged her warmly.

"Mom, you don't have to do this."

"You're just like your father, cold & stubborn."

"Where is Mr. Thorn?"

"Jenilia, he is your father."

As they were heading inside, Jenilia's mom ,Ella ,told her, "Your father will meet you at the party. Quickly freshen up and get dressed. You know how disciplined he is. Don't upset him today."

"Is my room the same, or did you change it into a storeroom?"

"It's the same as you left it; your father said not to change anything."

"It's strange. Okay, I'm going to my room."

After getting dressed, they made their way to the party.

At the party

"Thorn, where is Jenilia ? Is she coming or not?" Mr. Rick, a friend of Mr. Thorn, inquired.

While they were conversing, Jenilia entered the party with her mother. Mr. Thorn's gaze shifted in their direction, and he exclaimed, "Look, they're here."

With a cheerful tone, Mr. Rick called his son, "Rex, come here."

As Jenilia approached them, Mr. Thorn greeted her with a hug. "I'm glad you came," he said, then continued, "Jenilia, I want you to meet someone."

"Dad, I just walked in," Jenilia replied.

Mr. Thorn gave her a look and said, "Jenilia, this is Rex, and Rex, she's my beautiful girl Jenilia."

"Nice to meet you, Jenilia" Rex said.

Jenilia responded with a cold look.

"You both go and have some fun" Mr. Rick suggested.

Jenilia shot a frustrated look at her mother, but with no other option, she went along with him.

Rex introduced Jenilia to her friends, and suddenly, they became excited upon seeing someone. As Jenilia followed their gaze, she was shocked and exclaimed, "He is here too."

As he was approaching, a girl blocked his way and hugged him tightly. Mischievously, he winked at Jenilia, she turned away.

"He is Jason D' Worth , Omg" one of the girls said.

LieOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara