''Tumhare seene pe thi? Fir?'' She asked as bewilderment hugged her insides, ambient romantic lighting illuminating the secluded retreat so that she sank into his enchanting and whimsical story. (I was upon your chest? Then?)

On her saying, his thumb came to her chin, lifting it a couple degrees so their gazes locked onto each other as if there was no other person left in the vast universe. ''Aise kara,'' he endearingly whispered into the desire saturated air between them, deeming it better to show than describe - lost in her pretty glossy lips, heavy bridal attire and unprecedented closeness. (Like this.)

His musky perfume inundated her senses, blurring logic and shyness, until she welcomed him completely- his touch was utterly natural upon her skin. ''Fir?'' She was so deep into the pools of his eyes, ready to dip into the abyss of unknown with him; she yearned for more. (Then?)

''Fir aise kiya,'' he explained simply in his handsomely deep voice, tilting his head so that his warm lips gently touched hers in their first proper kiss, noses ghosting each other. (Then I did this.)

On the tender collision, the entire world stopped spinning. His lips softly pressed against her, making Meerab freeze for a second despite him easing her way closer- he was warm, his presence emanating a sense of safety and solace. It pulled her in like a warm hug, gently fuzed into a spark of growing desire.

Just when the realisation hit, he pulled back to see the effect of testing the water.

Despite the kiss being short, she was breathless, wonderment twinkling in her eyes that almost rivalled the pretty jewellery in iridescence. The space between them was a few short inches where their shallow breaths amalgamated, infusing in anticipation and newfound lust.

''Again?'' He asked in a mithai-laced whisper, and Meerab's head nod faintly, words stolen along with her first kiss.

Both still cross legged, his hands came under hers, his thumb on-top to tether them together on this new voyage. The touch was feather light, and wholly yielding and secure. ''Koyi jaldi nahi hai Meerab,'' he tried to spluttered out, his lips grazing the fullest part of her lower lip, and he was grateful that the night had worn away her lipstick. It was blotted out now. (There's no rush Meerab.)

Just like her favourite romance novels that uttered sweet nothings in english, she assured, ''I want to.'' The temptation was too alluring, beckoning her back, which was the same magnetic pull is what attracted her lips to join his again in that wonderful union, finding herself somehow closer. ''I want to be your wife,'' flowed from her lips like a swaying stream, providing refreshing relief and hope in a single gesture.

An 'okay' was both prideful and snuck out between then with the boost of morale as the kiss deepened. His hands stated put, massaging and simply appreciating the softness within his hold; the same hands that had poured his tea in the train, carried her measly luggage whilst treading on an unknown journey, and had traced the library shelves in search of a fable to quell the homesickness.

The kiss only broke for him to look downwards, pushing her ornate bangles back to trace the scar just past her wrist like a opaque crescent. It was on the soft fleshy part on the inner side and fully healed, yet a mar to remember the moment. ''Tumhare lgaye huye marham ka asr hai,'' Meerab said softly, cheeks flushed in the same scarlett as her faded lipstick, appreciating the care and attentiveness. (The effect of your applied ointment.)

The next second was used to pull the blemished wrist up to trace it against his hot lips, attaching a sincere kiss to it. The bangle adorned arm was guided to his shoulder whilst he shuffled closer into her personal space. Her entire mind tingled as they entered the unknown, unveiling the path that had been off bounds.