Prologue

I didn't know that having such a dark magic would draw me in to the school of Sovereign Academy.

It is the most prestigious school in the City of Vermont. Well, it used to be. Until an incident happened a few years ago.

The school hid it so well, but gossips still went out about dark magic users being held inside of the school.

Dark magic users are in the verge of extinction, and without them, there's no balance in this world of Magic.

Until my Mother told me to go to the school and save those dark magic users. How, you ask? I don't know. I didn't even have any idea that I'm a dark magic user, until my Mother told me everything about her past, and about the truth behind our family line.

But as time goes by, unti-unti kong nalalaman ang totoo. I met a lot of friends and I met him. Caleb James Rutherford. A man with a lot of secrets.

How can you save someone when you're the one who needs to be saved?

How can you let go of something you once thought was real?

I am Stella Beatrice Alvarez, and this is my story.

***********

N O T E:

Hi, my Enchanters! It's been so long, and here's another story before this year ends. Who would have thought that I would write another Academy story? But here we go, I hope you'd enjoy it! Welcome to another world where magic exists!

Enjoy reading, Enchanters!

Yours Truly,
Mikagami Snow