𝟐

❥ 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐔𝐒 : 𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋

| And I fuckin' hate myself, and all of these choices I have to make

| And I fuckin' hate myself, and all of these choices I have to make.|

_________________________________________

Von sighed for the nth time, catching the attention of his cellmate, who sucked his teeth, finally deciding to speak up.

"What's wrong witchu now?" Jamell was his name, he was in here for robbing an old lady, in his defense she didn't have many days to live anyways.

Jamell kept Von company, even when he had his head stuck in the book he jolted down notes in.

"My boyfriend and kids visited me last week" Von said holding his stomach, he frowned poking at it, his back against the wall. He slept on the top bunk whilst Jamel took the bottom.

"That's a good thing, unless y'all argued and broke up, I guess y'all didn't since you calling him your boyfriend, but you could be delusional" Jamell shrugged, he sat at the small desk beside the bunked bed.

Von scrunched his face. "No, ian delusional, he's my boyfriend still, we're gonna get married. Like I was saying, when he left, what he told me has me frustrated"

"Mmcht, don't prolong, tell me what he said"

"He thinks I'm pregnant. He didn't say that, he hinted at it."

"Well, are you?" Jamell looked up at his hand over his stomach. "You act like it"

"I sometimes rub my stomach, it feels so empty. I carried my kids for about 8 and a half months, it's been a long time but I still miss being close with them,"

"Von, don't get mad, you do kinda look pregnant, and you have the symptoms." Jamell said.

Von knitted his brows with a pout, he swallowed. "He's would hate me"

Jamell stood up, eyes wide. "Wait, are you serious? Which inmate you mess with? How did you find time to do this?"

"No," Von blinked excessively. "I just wanna get out of here"

"By getting pregnant?" Jamell did his best not to sound judgmental, he didn't understand, and it sounded stupid. If Von was innocent like he claimed then he had nothing to worry about.

"That isn't part of it. I'm not even fucking pregnant, it's stupid talk. Ion know why he thinks that" Von assured himself.

"Ya'll relationship is dead if you are. He's taking care of 2 kids and has been for the past 5 years. For you to have a whole other kid which also isn't his, is fucked up. You're lucky to have someone who stayed through it all and still loves you" Jamell said disappointed, he slipped in his own bunk, laying on to his side.