The one with yellow hair next to him answered: "Don't you know? After the monthly test results came, Jaehyun routinely criticized and educated Brother Yugyeom in the office."

"Oh..."

The dark-haired one nodded, stopped for two seconds, "hehe" smiled twice, and winked at the yellow hair, "I thought it was Jihyo who didn't give up. Brother Minghao went to the grove."

"It's strange to you," Yeri curled her eyebrows, "Jihyo looks good, she has a good body, and the most important thing is that her temper and eyes are strong enough. What's wrong with her?"

The other shook his head, "If you want me, I won't look down on her either-you are really good with her like this, and you can give you a piece of Hulunbuir prairie in a blink of an eye."

"You look down on her?"

Yeri squinted at his companion, "You're afraid you don't even have the chance to be a bull on the prairie."

"Fuck! Dk! I killed you for what you owe!"

The black-haired guy exploded immediately, and he was going to chase after him, but before he could do anything, he was stopped by a voice not far away—

"Mingyu! What are you doing!"

The two boys stopped fighting and looked at the incoming people together.

"Oh, Director Sun—" Mingyu grinned, pressing ask's yellow-haired head and bowing with himself, "Director Sun Wanfu Jinan!"

"..."

Sun Xing twitched, "Why don't you two wear school uniforms?"

"We are wearing it!"

Mingyu looked like he was aggrieved, and he reached out and picked up his shirt on his upper body. "It's definitely a high-quality product. If you don't believe me, I will take it off and show it to you. The trademark is still inside!"

With that said, Mingyu was about to pick up his clothes in the street.

Lisa, who was watching the excitement on the side, was startled and took a step back reflexively.

Behind her heel was a can, and she accidentally stepped on it, and the obvious voice made Sun Xing and the two boys turn their heads and look at it.

Lisa returned to her senses and saw Sun Xing frowning and looking at her. She expected that the other party did not recognize her, so she reached out and took off the baseball cap.

"Teacher Sun."

"..."

The eyes of the two boys lit up.

Standing in the shade of the tree is a short girl, wearing a junior high school uniform with a plaid skirt pinching her slender waist; she is white, her palm-sized face has bright eyes, her small mouth is ruddy, and her facial features are exquisite. It seems to be drawn with a pen.

The girl seemed to be frightened before. At this time, the eyes looking at them were a little innocent, and the cheeks on both sides were also pink.

"Oh, it's Lisa." When Sun Xing saw the girl's face clearly, his face eased immediately, and he smiled a little, "Go, I'll take you to your head teacher."

Lisa answered, put on the baseball cap again, and walked to Sun Xing's side.

Sun Xing raised his eyes, his smile closed, and he looked at the two boys angrily: "Next time I will pack you up."

After speaking, Sun Xing turned and left, and Lisa followed.

After entering the school gate, Sun Xing was still telling Lisa: "When you see this kind of people who don't wear school uniforms, stay away from them-these bad boys like to bully their classmates the most."