kissing under the mistletoe (requested)

You hummed quietly as you stepped through the front door of your' and Chan's shared home.

It's been a long day but you're in a great mood because you're happy to finally be home with your boyfriend.

"Chan? I'm home!" You called out.

You checked the kitchen but he wasn't in there either.

So you figured he was probably upstairs, resting after a very busy comeback schedule.

You made your way upstairs and saw him leaning against the doorway with a big smile on his face.

"What?" You asked with a chuckle, noticing how happy he was.

You figured he was just happy that you were home after a busy day so you hurried over to him.

But after giving you a quick hug, he didn't move, which left you curious as to what he was up to.

"I found something today." He said before looking up at the top of the doorframe.

That's when you noticed it.

He had hung up the mistletoe.

Last night, you decorated the tree together, both of you in the Christmas spirit.

But he had found something else to make the holidays special.

You giggled and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Look at that. We're right under the mistletoe." He said as he put his arms around you.

"Guess that means you have to kiss me." You said as you started to lean in, putting your lips closer and closer to his.

"Happily." He smiled before putting his lips on yours, giving you a loving kiss.

His fingertips brushed across your back ever so gently as you shared your first kiss under the mistletoe.

It was sweet; so special and so romantic and you would've never wanted to share these moments with anyone else.

"Did you put this up while I was at work today?" You asked with a grin.

"Yeah, just this afternoon." He said as he kissed you again. "I figured it'd be romantic."

"It is." You said as you kissed his cheek softly. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said before pulling you closer and kissing you again, falling even more in love with each other.