~١١~

AAMIR
Algiers, Algeria.

Naeem and I decided we'd go shoe hunting today, in shaa Allah. I'll be getting two shoes, one for the wedding and one for work. Just as I finish the surah I'm reading, Aman opens the door with a scowl on her face, informing me of Naeem's arrival.

I take it. She finally figured out he was the one who told me about her forehead accident. I inform Ummi and Baba before we drive out to the mall to get some shoes.

We come back home after praying Magrib in the masjid, so we head straight for the dining table to break our fast. Everything smells amazing, Mashaa Allah.

"Aman, come serve dinner!" Ummi yells, "Yes, I'm coming. I'm trying to finish up the samosas." . She appears a few seconds later and starts handing out plates. I pick mine up before she gets to me, and I start to serve myself.

Halfway through dinner, Nanu speaks up, "I hope you're planning on getting married soon too, Naeem." She says, "No, Nanu, not yet." He replied, "Why?" She asks, "Well, I haven't found someone yet," he explains.

"Ya Allah, the children of these days and wanting to find spouses for themselves, haven't you seen your parents and us too? We all met through our parents. Give your mother the chance to find you one, or you can take Aman here; we are all tired of her." Nanu rants, causing Aman to choke.

She coughs for a bit before clearing her throat. "I'm sorry, my food went down the wrong pipe," she explains, blushing. "I'll talk to my mother about it," he says. "In what part of the conversation do you want to get to know Aman, or will you talk to your mother about finding you a bride?" She asks

"I'll talk to my mother about finding me a bride," he clarifies. Nanu can be so nosy; sometimes it's hard to be in the same room with her when she starts asking such questions. After dinner, we had some chesscake Aman made, which was so delicious.

"I'll be taking my leave." Naeem announces getting up "so soon?" Baba asks, "Yes, I want to get a few things on my way before I go home," he explains. "Yal'lah, let me escort you." I say getting up. He hugs Nana and Baba before following me outside.

"Don't mind what Nana said earlier; she has been trying to get Aman to make up her mind and decide to get married; it's been like this for two years now," I sigh. "I've been there, bro; your Nanu is an older version of my mother back home," I joke.

"See you tomorrow," he says, getting into his car. "See you then," I say, stepping aside. He pulls out the driveway and zooms off. I head back into the house and straight to my room to perform wudhu and get ready for i'sha. I keep the shoe boxes I got in my wardrobe before leaving for the mosque with Baba and Nana.

I still can't believe I'll be getting married soon. I make a mental note to stop by Aman's room when I'm back from the mosque, in shaa Allah.

Assalamu Alaikum 🤍
I don't have much to say so bye don't forget to make as much Dhikr and read the Quran very often. Byeee.
Don't forget to vote comment and share too xx.