Chapter 8: The Sleeping Beauty 2

Start from the beginning

Dion was taken away after the ceremony to be prepared. Prepared how I have no idea. Honestly, I hate to think of it.

The ladies undress me from my wedding garments and redress me in the consummation garment. Dr. Jashi comes into speak to me just before I'm taken the honeymoon chamber.

He hands me a small medicine bottle and I take it from him and down the contents without asking what it is. Everyday since Dion fell sick he has been giving me stronger and stronger doses of the suppressant herb for fear I will go into rut. Dion is leaking his pheromone's uncontrollable even with the suppressant it affects me. But the suppressant helps.

"This dose is extra strong. It is vital that you keep your wits about you. If you feel yourself losing control you must ring the bell that's sits at the beside."

"What happens if I do?"

"We have prepared measures but I have faith that you will be able to keep your head. Dion's pheromones are out of control it's the bond trying to trigger your rut. All the windows are open in the chamber. Still don't breathe too deeply."

I nod in understanding.

"My hope is that Dion will awaken naturally to mate. But if he doesn't you must-

"I know." I reply interrupting. The thought already makes me sick I don't need to hear it.

"Ok. I have prepared you all I can. It is in your hands now." He says as he steps aside.

I take a deep breath as I follow the ladies out of my room towards the chambers.

As I walk down the corridor I can smell Dion. His scent is so strong all the alphas that aren't in the Imperial family had to be sent away. Most of the guards have been dismissed to the barracks.

If I'm honest, it's mind melting but I don't allow myself to be lost in its spell. I breathe evenly as I count my steps.

The doors of the chamber open before me to reveal Dion laid out on the red honeymoon bedding. He is dressed in a simple white sleeping gown that's as pale as his skin. It's a haunting image.

"You may begin releasing your pheromones when the doors shut behind you." Dr. Jashi says from beside me.

I nod before stepping inside. I try not to but I take a deep breath as the doors close behind me.

My head instantly gets fuzzy. I blink and I'm no longer at the door but kneeling beside Dion on the bed. It's as if I moved through time. This is not a good sign. I look down at myself and in my loss of time I lost my clothes. I am fully erect, the tip of my dick bulbous the way it gets during rut. Fuck, I'm already out of time and seemingly seconds have passed since I walked in.

I know it's the bond but I can't allow myself to lean into that excuse. I move back a bit away from Dion as I try to get my mind together.

Where do I even start? I was hoping my pheromones would wake him. All my pheromones have done is drench Dion in slick which I can smell.

My mind can think of nothing else so I decide to start there. I slowly roll up the hem of Dion's night dress until he's exposed to me.

His small leaf is swollen and leaky. I lift his legs up and the smell of his slick surrounds me. I blink once again and my face is buried in his cunt lapping up the sweet juice as it weeps from him.

I growl in pleasure as I feed greedily on the silky, honeyed, sap as more gushes out. Before too long I'm soaked in it. It drips from my beard, running down my neck and chest drenching me in Dion's scent. So much so I can no longer smell me in the room. My whole body tingles at the thought as my painful erection throbs between my legs.

I don't know how much time has passed but I move from his soaked cunt to lap at his neglected leaf.

The hardened chubby member throbs against my tongue with seemingly its owns pulse as I suck gently. It leaks a little more each time I suck. I groan my pleasure as the salty sweet essence coats my tongue prompting me to suck harder just to taste him more. Without warning Dion gasps loudly as he ejaculates into my mouth.

I growl deeply while I swallow him up before greedily licking at his still hardened nub.

"Alpha." Dion moans sleepily just as I move to taste him again.

I lift my head to look at him, "Yes my love."

"Alpha." He calls again his violet eyes fuzzy with lust.

"Yes Mate?"

"Fill me." He parts his legs while bending his knees to show me his twitchy dripping cunt.
"Fill me here...and here." He says as if in a trance as his fingers move from his cunt to his belly button.

"Fill me with all of your seed, Alpha. Give it to me." He begs.

I blink once again and the next time I'm aware my cock is thrusting deep inside him. I freeze in place in an attempt to regain my bearings and Dion licks at my lips.

"Don't stop Alpha! Fill me. Give me all your seed!" Dion moans out breathlessly as he digs his nails into my arms.

The piercing pain sobers me a bit and I'm able to focus. I pull back a bit and thrust myself deeply into his womb.

"YESSSS ALPHA!" He screams and I pull back again and thrust deeper.

Dion moans in pleasure as he rolls his hips. Rolling them in quick bursts and forcing my cock deeper inside. A fresh amount of slick gushes out but before it can overtake me I scoop Dion off of the bed without removing myself from him and dash towards the open terrace.

Once outside I can think. I look down at the lusty Omega in my arms still wrapped around my cock as I take deep breaths.

"Are you ok?" I ask as I place my hand at the back of his neck to steady his head.

His eyes begin to focus before he flutters his eyelids.

"More." He whimpers sounding more sober.

"Who am I?" I ask.

"You ask that now that you're inside me?" He says sarcastically as he reaches up to massage his temple.

I take a deep sigh of relief, "Dion?"

"What?"
I move his hand away to massage his temple myself.

"Does your head still hurt?" I ask him as I massage the nape of his neck. He sighs and relax's against me.

"It's getting better." He mumbles as I place him on his feet allowing my cock to slip out.

He groans as he stretches. He still has a fever but he's acting regularly.

Suddenly he winces, "What's wrong?" I ask.

He places his hand on his abdomen, "It still hurts...cramps."

"It'll be better if I cum in you." I say frankly.

"Hmm." He says as he brushes past me towards the bed when suddenly his legs give out. I race to him, managing to grab him before he hits the ground.

"Are you ok?" I ask as I grab his chin forcing him to look at me.

"I'm fine..why do you....
He says before passing out in my arms.