Chapter 1: Dion

I decided a few days ago that Mine will be a multi story book. I will go back and forth from now on between Mine: The Twin Omegas & Mine: The Yellow Eyed Demon King.

Please let me know what you think in the comments..

Dion was livid. So livid he once again looked over at his twin sister with the most dangerous of side eyes. He was entirely done with this shit. While Deanna is dressed more appropriately by his standards Dion is basically completely naked. This is how things were done in Nahjire. Women were dressed sexy as they were presented while male Omegas were displayed like meat. He looked down once again angering himself to the point of steam coming out of his ears.

"What is it, brother?" Deanna asks with a husky giggle that made it clear that she knew exactly what the fuck was wrong.

"This is bullshit! Why not just remove all the gems and send me out ass naked!"

Deanna scoffs playfully as she pushes her long rolled curls out of her face and behind her shoulders, "That would be tasteless. It is not to demean you but to celebrate the beautiful form of the male Omegas."

"It's celebrated enough." He says pouting as he also pushes back his heavy rolled curls. If anyone asked Dion the Male Omega form was celebrated too much. You couldn't turn one corner in Nahjire without seeing a statue paying homage to the third gender. The goddess's gift to humanity at a time when plague swept across the land killing and sterilizing the masses. The Red Death they called it and it appeared 1000 years before the birth of the Shanshe Royal Dynasty. His family bloodline was the very first to be blessed with these rare creatures.

For this Dion has bowed his head many times even when he felt he was fawned over way too much. Although Omegas were spoiled beyond words in his country he had read about many countries where they were treated like cattle. Bought and sold as sex slaves. He didn't have the heart to be too ungrateful. So he forced himself to look once again at the full-length mirror before him and appreciate being adjourned.

His body is petite but curvy and his waiting ladies had placed jewels to accentuate every curve and dip. While chains of rich gold draped from his full hips barely covering the small leaf between his thighs. The Omegas penis is small. The smaller the better actually. It resembles a woman's clitoris but five times the size with small olive-sized balls directly beneath it.

While it is a huge source of pleasure for an Omega Dion was aghast to read the different ways the Leaf of Omega was mutilated in other countries. Cut to prevent an Omega from feeling pleasure outside penetration. It is said to double the chances of implantation when knotted but Dion raised a brow while he read this. Pure and simple castration was just another form of control. Dion believed it was because they didn't want Omegas to pleasure themselves without the help of an Alpha.

Dion's horrific thoughts were temporarily dispelled by the chime of the bells as Deanna rolled her hips.
Dion lifts his blue-violet gaze to his twin to find her smiling. She stomps her foot rhythmically as a challenge.