"Eight minutes," Red Tornado's brother announced and Fury felt a growl rise.

However, he had no idea she was doing it.

She sensed the water encase two people just within her range and smirked. Robin and Artemis are here.

She then started using her hydrokinesis to minorily control the water, not enough for Red Torpedo to notice, but enough that she could block some of Torpedo's control.

A second later, Robin and Artemis were next to them.

"You guys okay?" Robin asked, panting like Artemis.

"Forget us! Help M'gann!" Superboy answered.

"And Kaldur. He also is weak to fire," Fury added, a nod to Robin.

"Aqualad. Is she?" Artemis asked with worry.

"She is unconscious. I fear she... We cannot survive much longer," he replied as held M'gann.

Then Red Inferno shot fire at Robin and Artemis. They ducked underwater and quickly swam to the staircase that would lead them to where M'gann and Kaldur were being held.

They were stopped on the stairs by Water Boy behind and Fire Girl in front.

Artemis and Robin escaped easily (after Robin tossed two shuriken that bounced off Torpedo and one nearly hit KF), since both of them jumped into the water. Water Boy and Fire Girl were both doused in a wave, a large wave.

Fury hid a smirk, and watched as Inferno shouted at Torpedo for controlling the water wrong.

------

Robin and Artemis climbed out of the water and into a pipe–thing.

"Six minutes," Water Boy's voice said over the speakers.

"What do we do now?" Artemis asked Robin.

"We save them. That's how it works," Robin answered as he looked at Artemis.

"Maybe that's how it's supposed to work, but those robots already took out our four superpowered friends!" Artemis shouted angrily.

"You seem distraught," Robin answered calmly.

"Distraught? M'gann is dying! We have no powers and I'm down to my last arrow! Of course I'm distraught!"

"Well, get traught or get dead," Robin answered just as angrily. He was hiding his worry for his team and Fury, but there was only so much she could so without alerting the bots and team to her powers.

Robin started crawling along the pipe with Artemis following. "How can you be so calm?" Artemis asked.

"Practice. Been doing this since I was 9. Fury was 10–ish," he answered.

"What good is that now? What chance do we have against unrelenting machines?" Artemis questioned, still furious.

"Oh, duh... They're machines. And one electromagnetic pulse will shut down any machine within range," Robin suddenly realised with a smile.

"Great. Except you better have an EMP emitter in your utility belt because I know I don't have one in my quiver," Artemis answered.

"I'm fresh out. But I know we can make one."

------

"What do you say KF? Doable?" Robin asked over the birdarang. It was the one that he had thrown and was blocked by Water Boy, but the birdarang hit next to KF and he was talking over it.