Spooky - Supreme Sausage -

Start from the beginning

The school stood strong and tall above me, its carefully carved walls along with glowing purple amethyst roofs made it look so original. Yes yes, it's unique and covered in old magical ruins that thrive with in these ancient walls but so does the rest of the damn empire. If only it had some more... red. By the large spruce doors, stood two guards, armed of course, with an already loaded crossbow saving them precious seconds to shoot me and a sword at hand. Most likely enchanted knowing Gem. With a small wave of my hand, the guards were chained to the wall by dark crimson tentacles. They're swords clattering to the floor beneath them i kicked them aside and flew the doors open, flying of their hinges. A few students stared up at me. I couldn't help the grin that grew on my face as panic consumed their eyes. A thud of heavy books echoed the silence that engulfed the halls as the students began to run. My eyes glistened as I strolled around the familiar building. I put my hands in the pockets of my trousers as I became on with the shadows. Dramatical I must admit but of my did it feel so good, so menacing. Thanks to all mighty Xornoth he gave me the power of not invisibility but hiding myself in the shadows of the world. They were spies no one would find, no one could kill and torture for information. It was perfect. Also a good place for hiding and seek!

I found myself in the headmasters office and just ahead was the Wizard herself. She was placed at her desk, Gandalf by her side as she had her head submerged inside a book: The Book of Poisons, Volume Three. I'll be sure to steal that for the next time Pix gets under my skin. He does love a good cup of tea.

Gem hummed to herself quietly as she flicked through pages, occasionally taking notes in the scarp piece of parchment beside her. Gem may not of noticed my presence though the cat sure did. I've always thought something fishy about that feline creature, I even wondered if it was a cat half the time. But that was a question for another day. It stood from its resting place and hissed in my direction. I felt my heart rise to my chest as it leaped from the table to my feet. The fur shot up from its back like the hair on my spine once I realised I'd been busted, almost. This is why I prefer dogs. I had no idea what to do so I panicked some magic to make the creature sleep. A finger tips reach from by boots it rested its head on the carpet and purred as it slept. A sigh of relief flew over me. I looked back to Gem who didn't seem to of payed any attention to her cat during those few seconds.

Purrfect. Get it? Never mind.

I moved away from the door and towards the fire place, not to close for my shadows to slither away from the light but in arms reach to rest my weight upon and let my magic ensue. Taking the hand from my pocket it gave it a little flick and from there grew a snake. As a kid going to this school I met both Gem and Kathrine here. Yes I had other friends as did they but being the only Royals we could get away with most things. I know more about them than most would think, sadly they in return. When I was 15 we went on a camping trip with our houses, it was in the territory of the Lost Empire and deep in those jungles were Gem's worst fear. Snakes. I discovered this when waking one night to hear her screaming. Kathrine, myself and our professor ran to her tent, believing her to of been attacked. We stormed inside to see sweat dripping from her body and the sheets kicked away from the bed onto the floor as a snake slithered near her feet. Her face was so pale I thought she was going to faint. Professor Cubfan threw it back into the Jungle as Kath and I helped Gem fall back to sleep with a sleeping draft to calm her nerves.

I knew Kathrine Elizabeth was scared of heights, but that was information and pranks for another day. But why she had a palace on a floating island was a mystery to me.

The snake was covered in red scales that reflected the roaring fire beside me. Its tounge shot from his mouth as it drew closer to the Wizard. The same smile on my face shifted into a smirk formed from cruelty and spite. She'd betrayed me many times, and I was bored so I believe it's my turn to play the game. And I don't play nice. The reptile curled around the leg of the table to climbed upwards to a flat surface, that being her desk. She glanced up twice before the blood drained from her face and she fell backwards from her chair onto the floor. She reached for a staff but yielded away as a second snake, a bigger one from the last appeared from beside it. She screamed as she crawled backwards into the stone wall. One thing Gem has that makes me jealous most is her ability. Magic ran powerfully in both our families, our very veins were full of it. Her always thriving in school because of her talent always made me bitter as she showed off in an innocent manner.

Tears flew from her face as she attempted to call for her staff with magic but failed. She screamed for help but with the sound proof walls it was no use. Something inside of me, something so deep, so so deep in my cold heart couldn't bare the sight of her scared. I didn't see the most powerful, the most amazing sorcerer the world had ever seen but instead that terrified friend I once had on that night so many years ago. Something inside of me pushed for the hallucinations to stop. I wanted to run to my friend and apologies for my mistakes. But that's not me anymore. That Sausage is dead. But I did it anyway, I realised myself from the shadow cloak I wore and turned the snakes into nothing but mist. She shook with rapid speed as her fear changed into pure anger. I smiled as best as could as Kathrine entered the room with a pile of paper work in her arms. They fluttered to the floor as she stood and watched me, then ran to Gem when seeing her state. Helping her up Gem ran towards me, "Mythical J Sausage you foul, vicious motherf-" The rest of her cursing faded away as I teleported back to the entrance of the school and skipped out of the area. Another three tentacles now wrapped around the school and the guards still glued to the walls I flew back to my Empire. It may not of shown but for the rest of that day I couldn't stop the ringing of her scream in my ears. Maybe I'd leave Gem for a while, after all I found Kathrine at my door the following day who gave me a word of advice followed by a punch to the nose before she trotted away, leaving me with my bloody broken nose. Some would say Karma, others would say painful.

Sorry for the mistakes if there are any, today it is absolutely horrific. Like I wrote paint instead of faint as an example of my Literacy skills.

Word count - 2044