-Cheater- part 2

It took a loooonnnnggg time to think of this.
Request by @imajumpin

The morning that followed from the storm was now a bright blue sky. A gentle breeze was all the remained along with damp grass around the server. Our character woke on a sofa wrapped in a checkered blanket, he'd been waiting patiently that his soulmate would come home until he fell asleep that is.

His dirty blonde hair was shockingly messy and his signature red jumper had loose threads from where he'd been fiddling with it. He sat up with a sigh when glancing around the empty house. It wasn't much but it was cozy in weather like the previous night when he and Scar would sit by the fire.

He messed up, real bad.

He had not a clue where he could be, so he decided to ask around to see if anyone else knew, if he had no luck he'd just go on a search for his lover. He needed Scar, Grian thought they were just friends nothing more and nothing less, if he'd known Scar loved him that much to care this would never of happened.

After making an effortless attempt in his appearance, Grian left and headed to The Ranch. He knew that Jimmy for some stupid reason would wake up early to feed the goats and other animals around his home, maybe he'd seen Scar around. There he was, on the roof of the ranch fixing a hole. "Morning' Tim." He called.
"AHH JEEZ GRIAN you almost gave me a heart attack, what can I help you with?" The canary snapped. "Have you seen Scar?"
"Scar, let me think. I last saw him with Ren yesterday prior the storm-" he was cut of by a someone climbing over the wall. "I saw him this morning, he was headed to the border."
"Phew thanks Pearl." Grian's face grew a little smile."

Grian left shortly after, he followed Pearl's directions until he reached a small savanna at the edge of the world. Nothing but trees and a few llamas could be seen until he found a cave. A torch was near the entrance as the sound of a cat echoed to where he stood. Jellie, it had to be. There were no other cats here, he thought.

The room had a candle or two on a rock making a dim light source in the cave, scar had practically nothing inside except a few chests and a blanket like the one at red velvet. He opened the chests to see potions and amour. His jaw dropped, he didn't realise Scar was so prepared for when the red names decide to attack. He rummaged further into the chests when he had a strange feeling, like someone was there, behind him.

"What are you doing here?" Someone growled.
He spun round and faced the taller male, an iron sword held firmly in his hand, "Scar I came to apologise, I'm so sorry. If I'd known that you cared in that way it would never of been with BigB!" He whimpered, reaching for his hand. Scar looked down at his hand, intertwined with the other's fingers. "Did I do something wrong?"
Grian's eyes widened at the statement, "Was it about 3rd life when I betrayed you, or Last life because I didnt want to give you a life? Just tell me please!" Tears fell from his eyes, as his voice croaked.

Grian couldn't think of any words that wouldn't have himself feel stupid nor offended Scar, there wasn't a real reason, he didn't realise until now but it was true, he did love Scar.

Grian through his arms around Scar's waist, tightly squeezing him in the embrace. He taller man looked down slightly confused and soon gave in, hugging him back.

"I'm so sorry Scar, please come back." He whispered. "Let's go home."

They walked side by side back to their house, the sun reaching noon and horns blew by the hour. They bumped into a familiar face on route, holding a chicken. "Hiya Grian, I see you found your soulmate."
"Yup I've got him. Oh and Timmy why on earth have you got a chicken?" He wondered aloud, "Impulse stole two of my chickens... WAIT no I mean like I've only got one chicken but I found this one on the way back."

They laughed as Jim kept denying the truth. They reached Red Velvet and saw no other than Bigb standing at the door, a daisy in his hand. It drooped as he saw Scar walking side by side with his secret soulmate. "Oh erm hey scar I was just wondering if you um had any cobblestone?" He mumbled, a worried expression plastered on his face. "No I don't. Bye." He said pushing him away from the door, "Could I maybe talk to Gri-"
"GO AWAY B!" They shouted in unison, Grian adding on, "This isn't the time."

He walked away as the shut the door and slumped down on the couch, Jellie sitting on Scar's lap. Thankfully the nightmare was over, Work still needed to be done in their relationship but it would still workout-right?

Word count = 875

Not to force you but do read A Sheriff's Mishap by FroggieShroom4