-Flower Husbands Part 2-

Scott's POV:

Something wasn't right, like Jimmy never lies to me. We've kinda grown that connection of trusting each other in a bad situation and not had to hide it. That's what friends do.

Once Jimmy left the room I spun around to the others behind me, before Sausage opened him mouth to speak I said, "Somethings wrong, I'm following Jim. Anyone coming?"

The room echoed my voice as silence engulfed the sound.

"Really? Some friends you are!" I spat at them as I turned to face the door, then someone lifted their hand up into the air. "Wait for me Smajor! You're not going alone, especially if Jim's in trouble." Smiled the brunette. "Thank you Sausage." I smiled.

Then both Kathrine and Fwhip joined us to see what's wrong with the sheriff, as we flew off in the direction of Tumble Town.

As we landed in the dusty streets of the mesa, we noticed it was way to empty. "Fwhip you know this place like the back of your hand. Where is everyone, is their some sort of party somewhere or are they hiding?" I really hope we aren't too late.
"Last time it was this empty we had a raid from the bandits, they could be back again." He stated, scratching his ear.

We snuck around a few buildings until I heard someone talking. We hit behind one of the houses to to the side of the street, listening carefully at the situation.

I could see two men dressed in blacks and a red bandanna, Fwhip quietly pointed out they were bandits. And another man, brown hat upon his head and a hand reaching for his gun, by the sound of his voice I knew it was Jimmy.

Soon a gunshot echoed through the town, scaring us out of our skin, thankfully Jim wasn't hurt, not yet any way.

After the commotion between the outlaws and residents of the town stoped shooting one another, my heart froze. I felt sick, I wanted to scream and run towards him, yet a hand pulled me away from doing so.

A bullet had gone straight from the sheriff's side, he stumbled backwards slightly before falling into a heel on the ground. Kathrine held back a scream as the others gasped in horror, the hand loosened the grip on my wrist, I saw my chance and ran towards him. Tears flew down my face but I didn't care.

I skidded onto the floor, pulling his body onto my lap, he was thanking breathing but very slowly. I screamed Sausage's name for him to come over and help, he had potions on him I knew that, he had too.

He came running over, his body was trembling as he knelt down to nurse the blonde. Blood was going everywhere from his shirt to the floor and my knee.

Jimmy was slightly unconscious, he responded to me with a few groans and hisses when the other put healing potions on his wound. His eyes opened to look up at me, he smiled softly as I tried to say something. I lowered my head down to hear him better, I whispered something into my ear now causing my heart to beat faster. Those words continued to repeat in my head for ages.

Jimmy closed his eyes soon after when Sausage gave him heavy pain killers so he didn't feel the stress, nor kick him whenever the man tried to wrap up the wound to stop in become infected.

Kathrine soon came over and picked the sheriff up from my lap, Fwhip made his way over to me afterwards, "I've spend a message to the others explaining what had happened, we're gunna take him to Sanctuary so he can rest properly." He sniffed. "Shelby is gunna meet us there with some more potions."

~~time skip~~

I leaned in the corner of the room, watching as the witch and the protector of Sanctuary, tried to clean Jim's wound. All the Emperors came to see the Sheriff but they'd been kicked out so they could work in peace without any questions. I wasn't having any of it, I told Sausage I wasn't leaving, he didn't bother picking up a fight and went back to creating a potion.

"Heya Scott come here please." I heard the witch say. "He's going to be okay, he'll need crutches for a bit. Apart from that he's okay." She smiled kindly as my eyes drifted away to the sleeping body on the bed behind her. "Thank you."

They left the room shortly afterwards and I sat down on the chair next to the man. He looked so peaceful while he slept, he was so cute. I leaned down, moving some golden hair from his hair and placed a small kiss on his forehead. I can't hide it anymore, yes I may flirt with everyone but it's him I love. I just don't know if he feels the same.

Jimmy's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes to a dim light next to me and tall ceiling above me. Confusing me slightly as the last thing I remembered was that I'd been shot... oh I'd been shot. When realisation hit so hit the pain. I bolted up and yelled in the pain forming around the waist. I was in different clothing, and I had a large scar on were I'd been hit. It still bloody hurt though.

I scanned my eyes around the room, sunflowers in a magenta vase, colourful walls and a sunny view from outside. I guessed I was in Sanctuary. I turned to face the door as it flew open and three heads popped out from the other side.

The Ruler of Sanctuary came running through already holding some sort of first aid kit.

A man dressed in a white and green toga, sighing in relief as he walked through the door.

And a man with fluffy cyan hair already at my side giving me the longest hug I think I've ever had. Making me blush slightly.

"You alright Sheriff, you had a nasty hit there didn't you." Sausage smiled, taking a seat next to my bed.

"Yes I'm okay, just a little shock from the pain. Can someone explain how I got here please." I thought out loud.

He explained the story in his usual Sausage format, making it 10x longer and explaining every tiny detail, after he hit Joel for almost nodding off. He finally shut up and left the room with Joel. Leaving me alone with Scott.

"Hey"
"Hi"
"So umm, you good?"
"Now that you're awake yes." I so badly wanted to kiss him, ever since we met when I became the sheriff, I've fallen for him. His fluffy hair and cute smile made me blush just thinking about him. So I did.

I sat up to face him, and leaned in close to his face, he didn't move so I just kissed him. Fully expecting him to pull away I felt embarrassed, but he didn't and melted into the kiss. We eventually pulled away and smiled awkwardly.

"I love you too sheriff."

Word Count = 1188