Rogue -Part 2-

Part 2 as requested.  :D
Also one bleeped swear word as a warning!

Just as he reached the last few doors he felt a cold hand grab onto his palm firmly. A shiver fell down his back as a turned around.

A second hand covered mouth to stop him from screaming.

"Now you're going to get me out of this mess, aren't you bud. Open the door or I'll slice your throat." Someone snapped from behind a pair of bars.

Grian nodded as he felt a sharp object move up his neck. He mumbled a quick spell when suddenly opening the iron door as it creaked.

"Now be a good little watcher and f*ck off, oh and if you even think about telling anyone about this I'll have your head, you hear me?"

"Language." He whimpered, hoping the person didn't hear him.

"I'm going to ignore that."

Still facing away from the stranger he continued to nod, he spun round and followed the escapee.

" Why are you following me? Go away."

"No can do Mr. Littlewood."

He stopped before turning to face Grian, a confused look on his face. "How...What? How do you know my name?"

Grian slipped the mask from his face and started grinning like a 5 year old. "We've been friends a while now Martyn, it'd be strange if I didn't know."

"GRIAN!" His jaw dropped in shock at the shorter male. "Keep your voice down! Now let's go!"

"Wait! You can't be here, why are you here even?"

"I'll explain when we arrive." Grian whispered as he grabbed the others hand.

They crept through the temple to the teleportation circle. "Arrive where?"

"Empires."

"Empires? Like that place with the demon and the fish people? Why the hell are we going to Empires?"

"Wrong season, this one has pirates and creepy walking foxes. Anyway it's about Tim. Now shut up."

Oh please no. If Grian's coming all this way to get me for Timmy then it's not a good thing. Please don't be what I'm thinking. Martyn thought.

-

~Back on Empires~

Impulse checked his watch and saw it was around midday, Grian still hadn't woken up. He had seemed a bit off yesterday afternoon but said it was nothing. Yes Grian wasn't the type to wake up too early but not this late, something was up and Impulse was going to find exactly what.

He finished his pancakes that Jevin had so kindly made that morning and made his way to Grian's room. He tried the door but it was locked. Great. He attempted to run at the door and push it open but that failed to, he was going to need some help.

Downstairs the hermits had already left to find jobs around the server except one.

"Hey Doc you busy?"

"No why?"

Gri hasn't come down yet, his doors locked and I just want to check if he's okay."

He and the Creeper hybrid stood outside the door, "Ok when I say we make a run for it okay." Doc said. "3...2...1...Run!"

The door swung over causing Impulse to slam onto the bed with Doc at on his face on the carpet. They stood up slightly embarrassed until the saw Grian in the centre of the room. His eyes were a wide shade of purple and he sat in a cross legged position just levitating in the air. "Oh my god! What's he doing?"

"I don't know but his eyes are purple."

"You think this is Grian or Xelqua?"

"Well we should be ready for either one." He finished, taking us sword out ready. "Oh and Doc, don't tell the others, especially the Emperors, just in case. We'll wait for Gri's word."

-

"Okay the coast is clear, run when I tell you to. Just hold onto my hand and you'll teleport with me." Martyn nods and grabs hold onto the watchers hand.

"Go" They walk briskly towards the magenta shaded circle on the ground, just as a group of Watchers walk through through the doors up ahead.

Grian turned to face Martyn but was met with a green eyed man with a see through green sword in arms, charging at the watchers as his sword sparkled with enchantment spells. "Martyn!"

The others had brought our long purple swords as they clashed with an angry listener.

Blood dripped from the blondes head as he smiled triumphantly at the bodies next to him. "Gosh that felt good!"

"Don't get to carried away, look at the mess you've made! What happened to being all sneaky?!"

Martyn shrugged and placed his hand on Grian's shoulder as they teleported away back into the lands of Empires.

Impulse shot back as Grian collapsed onto the floor bringing a familiar face with him who landed on top of Doc.

"GRIAN! Oh dear are you okay? What happened? Is this Grian? Talk to me!" The brunette flooded him with questions as Grian stood back on his own to feet, looking over at Martyn who was currently laughing but also apologising to Doc.

"Yup I'm fine, Impulse you remember Martyn don't you?"

"Martyn? Could this day get any weirder?"

"Hiya Imp, long time no see."

After the introductions and explaining the Life series to a very confused Doc, Grian decided to tell them about Tim supposedly turning into his evil self.

"So Jimmy is also one of you?"

"Not exactly, he's a listener like me."

Impulse rubbed his neck trying to process the message.

"But you both mustn't tell anyone, if the hermits find out I'm sure they'll be fine but the Empires folk won't, I know that for sure. I'm only telling you guys because I need a distraction."

"Distraction? Please continue."

"While I'm in Tumble Town with Martyn here I need you guys to distract everybody else preferably bringing them to Gobland, it's safely underground and no one will know that we're wrestling Tim."

"And when do we do this?"

"Preferably now!"

Part 3 or leave it here?
Either way I hope you like it and have an amazing day/night.  <3

Word count = 1018