Everyone online? MM asked over the link. She was sitting on the roof and keeping watch.

Oh, this is weird, Artemis thought, touching her head.

And distracting, Dr. Roquette thought. Coding a distributed algorithm virus on a kiddie computer with less RAM then a wristwatch is hard enough. Now I have to hear teens think in my skull!

I suggest you cotinue working on that algorithm and don't camplain. This is for your safety, Fury replied with a sigh. She was on patrol because if she was near the computer, monsters would have been attracted, which would not have been helpful.

Fury listened to the first part of the argument between KF and Artemis with a groan.

Shut it, the both of you! Acting like children when we're trying to do a mission is unhelpful and silly. If neither of you can get along, work together or not argue for five minutes I will toss you both into a broom closet for 12 hours! Fury shouted and they shut up immediately.

I had no idea Fury could be this scary, KF thought several minutes later.

Well, she is called Fury for a reason. But, you should be more worried when she isn't cracking jokes, shouting or smirking. When she's really angry, she is impossible to hear. She creeps up on you and you don't even know what hit you, Robin replied with a sinister smirk aimed at KF.

Shut it, Rob.

Sorry Fury, he thought back meekly.

I'll go and help on patrol with Superboy, Miss M and Fury, Artemis thought after a minute.

Good idea, Aqualad agreed.

A few minutes later Artemis thought something wildly inappropriate.

Robin and Superboy went off in oursuit of the Fog that Dr. Roquette had tracked. The other five stayed behind.

Fury had a bad feeling. There was something wrong, very wrong. Wally hadn't thought in a while and-

We are under attack in the computer lab!

There it was. Fury was gone in seconds when she sensed something in the swimming pool.

"Miss M, go help Aqualad. I'll go to the pool!" She shouted as she passed Miss Martian. MM nodded and flew away while Fury entered the room.

She controlled the water to levitate KF out of the pool—her scars glowing as she used her powers, onto the poolside and pulled the water out of KF. He spluttered and then coughed some water.

AN: Another headcanon I decided to incorporate because imagine when she reveals her heritage and everyone is mesmorised by her glowing scars.

She dropped the water back into the pool and ran to his side.

"Are you ok?"

"Jus' fine beau'iful," he murmured then shot awake at a sharp slap.

"Better? And, I'm sorry for slapping you but I needed to wake you up," Fury said.

"It's fine I guess," KF answered and they both ran out the room.

"Maybe a little too interesting," the cat–masked woman (not catwoman unfortunately) remarked as she took out a flash bomb.

She was gone in a flash and a puff of smoke.

Then KF started blaming Artemis, which was quickly shot down by MM and Fury.

"Besides, I can't be mad at you two," he smirked at MM—not Fury. Fury saved me and you're beautiful, he thought.

We heard that! Artemis and MM thought angrily.