The Armies of Darkness Faction Information:

Start from the beginning

Appearing as a woman sporting long grey hair while wearing an all-black armour and her identity hidden beneath her horned mask, Quintessa Ebonywood served as the Dark Lord's second-in-command to his will and is second to the Dark Lord as a powerful and unbeatable being in humanoid form.

Her stoic attitude and enigmatic nature makes her a mysterious force as she always maintained a silent and obedient appearance who doesn't emote much to begin with and yet, her silence does not underestimate the threat she poses as she is extremely fast, very strong and even when she takes damage, she doesn't flinch at all.

Furthermore, she always appear anywhere that the Dark Lord commands her to alongside the rest of the army, meaning that she served as how the Armies of Darkness can appear anywhere because of her teleportation powers and her teleportation usually appears as appearing from thin air in an instant in black dust.

Overall, Quintessa is an emotionless and silent force of nature and useful asset to both the Dark Lord and the Armies of Darkness, mainly because of her wide-range teleportation powers, meaning that next to the Dark Lord himself, Quintessa Ebonywood is the greatest threat against his enemies in gusto.

Devdan Keeling, the Demon Swordsman of Bloodlust:

A horrifying member of the Armies of Darkness, whether he is a mutated former human or an unknown demonic supernatural entity under the Dark Lord's will, Devdan Keeling is the commander of the Armies of Darkness in it's military operation of the l...

A horrifying member of the Armies of Darkness, whether he is a mutated former human or an unknown demonic supernatural entity under the Dark Lord's will, Devdan Keeling is the commander of the Armies of Darkness in it's military operation of the land and he is the strongest being in the Armies of Darkness who's great skill and strength does not exactly equal to being a competent tactician, that is.

Boastful, arrogant and remorseless, Devdan is a sadistic and cruel general of the army who has zero qualms with leaving his army to death and only cares about having fun in the battlefield, wielding his respective blades, red glowing katana and a flesh pulsating katana, that he has the ability to telekinetically wield and throw them around in gusto.

Furthermore, while he may come across as an arrogant, thick headed brute, Devdan is more cunning that his worth and he showcase immense strength and great skill to fight against anyone that comes in his way alongside the usage of not only his telekinesis but also his sixth-sense, his ability to cast illusions if he ever touched the head of someone and predict people of their next attack.

However, once again, Devdan is arrogant and his arrogance can prove to be his undoing and he is held by an immensely fragile ego where trying to taunt him a lot proves to make him more aggressive and more reckless, losing his skill to become a competent threat in battle as he leaves himself vulnerable to the killing blow.

Aleister Tombend, the Shadows of Death:

• Aleister Tombend, the Shadows of Death: