Chapter 8| powers and delta.

Magsimula sa umpisa

(Y/n) Yeah..

Skel Great!! The operation is going smoothly!

Po Can't wait to have a girl!!

(T/s)

Me and po watch as Skel tries to ask a girl out but is utterly disgusted by him. He keeps trying until her patrol buddy comes along and grabs Skel to talk somewhere else...

////

Po The memory of Skel and what happened to him will never become of me!! For as you see I've learned everything there is to about my girl! Friendships, favorite food, number of steps she takes for school, pantie color, and hip measurements!!

(Y/n) Get off my seat you're creeping me out.

Po Watch a master at work! My soulmate please-

Girl AHHHHH!!! Its the guy that's been stalking me!!!

Po W-Wait what?!?

She continues to scream as I chow down on my first box of chocolate... chocolate is so good...

Death Eat more...

Thalia what the? You like chocolate lady death?!

Death ....

...you like chocolate?!... Well I ain't complaining. I finish my box and get up to leave while holding my second one as I pass by the pink haired girl I knocked over... man.. I feel kinda bad for knocking her over also she looks to be studying hard... man fuck my emotions...

(Y/n) Hey here.

I say placing the box of premium chocolate on her book. I walk away as I hear her stand up.

Girl O-Oh thank you!..

(Y/n) Hope you enjoy as much as I did..

Death Traitor..

Okay. Fair.

////

Thalia It's night time shouldn't you be sleeping?

No I'm the crimson shinigami remember? Can't let eternium have all the fun right? Plus I want to learn more about the power you two give me.

Thalia Ohhh so you wanna learn more huh?! We'll just prepare yourself for the most intense training you've ever-

death Just give him the power one step at a time..

Thaila Oh... okay... so what you wanna do is stretch out your hand with a open palm facing whoever you want.

Alright sounds easy..... I look stupid.

Thalia Just concentrate! This is a move meant only for me of course it's going to be hard!!

Fine.... So like is it-

Suddenly blue chains rush out of my palm and wrap around a nearby tree. The chains strengthen in my hand as I walk towards the tree... what happened?

Thalia Oh yes my chains of time!! These chains of time allow you to capture anyone and keep them trapped in one period of time. So until you retract the chains the object or person will be frozen in time!

Oh that's.. actually over powered.. alright what about you lady death?

death Life steal..

Life steal? Don't even need to explain.. I then head to the nearest animal and raise my hand on it.

Death Now focus.. and pull...