Chapter 9| My organization good name!!

Nu Correct my lord... however i feel that I should inform you of our discovery of a named first child in the royal capital. His name is Rex.

(Y/n) Named? What's that?

Nu A named first child is someone who has a part of their original self still intact. So if the cult is deploying this named children to the royal capital it's clear that they have another goal in mind.

(Y/n) They've decided to get serious then? Oh I do love it when the enemy pushes back.

Nu My lord?

(Y/n) Hm? Oh don't worry about it Nu.. well that much. I'll come up with something to draw them out. I always do. Talk to you later Nu.

I then walk away leaving Nu at the bench... now about this tournament... I think I could use the time reversal techniques very well...

(T/s)

The day is now bright as the tournament is in full swing. My sister Clarie had already beaten her easy match and I've seen others lose theirs. Skel and po apparently bet their money and lost already so sucks to be them. But currently it's my turn now as I go up against the famous princess rose oriana. She's also the student council President of our academy.

Random Go President rose!!

Random2 I believe in you!!!

Random 3 who's the guy she's fighting? I've never seen him before yet he looks kinda hot..

Seems like my good looks can't go unnoticed.. unfortunate I don't need more more women after me.

(Y/n) I thank you for the golden opportunity..

Rose huh?...

I ready my stance as the crowd never once chants my name. The referee then announces us to start so we both dash forward at each other.. that is until I dodge and slice her stomach...

Random Oh my god!!

Shit shit shit.. that's why time reversal is the best. Makes my accidents more easier to pull off..

/////

We dash at each other as she slice at me. Obviously it doesn't do damage but I prepared capsules of fake blood just in case and popped one in my mouth as I'm sent flying back. Amazing performance I deserve a award. The referee almost stops the fight but I get up and stop him from doing so.

(Y/n) I-It's not over yet!!

Referee A-Are you certain you can continue in that condition?!

Rose Let him fight I see the fire burning in those eyes.

(Y/n) Good this is just the beginning...