SPECIAL CHAPTER - 2 Loy Krathong

Magsimula sa umpisa

Until Mac realized he was wearing clothes. So he lowered his hands from his eyes. He wore neat jeans with a t-shirt draped over his strong shoulders. Nan walked over to Mac who was sitting on the bed then reached out and cupped his lover's chin.

Then let's set you up, Nan said, raising an eyebrow at Mac. Mac then slapped his hand.

-I'm hungrier than waiting for you to shower and get dressed, my stomach growled several times, Mac replied.

Nan smiled before taking the shirt that was draped over her shoulders and putting it on, then went to comb her hair and style it a bit more.

- Oh, I'm hungry. Do you want to eat Japanese food? Nan asked.

Mac immediately nodded because he hadn't eaten Japanese food in months. Before Mac got off the bed and grabbed a small bag with a strap and walked out of the bedroom with it.

-I'll go with Mac first. Boys, if you want to go anywhere, go, Nan told his underlings because he wanted his underlings to be able to go on a trip. Therefore, the track was closed today.

-So you didn't let me go with you? asked Tan ap oi took the rest of the underlings to walk together through the Loi Krathong square.

- No, this year I'm going on a date with two of my wives, Nan said smiling.

Mac shook his head before pushing him back and walking towards the car. And when he got into the car, he immediately left the house.

-Have you thought about where you want to go for Loy Krathong? Nan asked as she drove.

I thought about that, Mac answered immediately

-Where? Nan asked further.

-I want to try walking around the Loy Krathong festival at KSS University. I haven't seen my friends sharing the atmosphere of the event for many years. So I want to go for a walk, Mac replied because he studied abroad and therefore, he didn't experience some of the student activities in Thailand. The Loi Krathong festival is also a part of this activity

- There are blockages in that area. Plus, it's Loy Krathong Day.

Nan complained a little. Mac then sat quietly. Nan turned to look at her lover's face and let out a sigh:

-Okay, you can take me. For the sake of things that last long, I will return, he said reluctantly. Making Mac smile instantly.

-When we get back tonight... I'll do what you want, Mac answered, but he didn't look at Nan.

He turned to look outside the car. To cover her own embarrassment .Nan turned to look at Mac and smiled with satisfaction.

-You said you would do what I want? he asked.

Yes, Mac replied.

That took a while. Before driving to the mall which is not very far from her own house. Today Nan wore faded jeans with a few wrinkles. with a white t-shirt.. The outline of a strong chest can be seen, and the long hair at the back of the neck is tied half way in a loose style. Suede ankle boots.

Mac glanced at his lover and felt suddenly possessive. In the past, he looked at it and said that it looks a bit barbaric, but when you look closely, it is a cool, surreal thing that also catches the eyes of young men and women.

-What are you looking at? Nan asked when she got out of the car and saw Mac standing and looking at him.

-I'm so pissed off, Mac said making him laugh before going over and hugging Mac's neck

Today Mac wore a white T-shirt, but she covered it with a cream colored cardigan. Along with black jeans and sneakers.

-Why are you bothering me? Nan asked, Mac making a slightly uncomfortable sound in his throat.