CHAPTER - 45

The first round of the racing competition Nan was the underdog because he was still not used to the controls but in the second round, he proved to be the winner, so the decision had to be made in the third round.

Mac was sitting close to the edge of his seat and sat there watching the game with excitement. The youngsters who came to challenge him were just as excited. Each side cheered their own man. In the end, Nan was able to win. In addition, the score also climbed to #1.

-How could I miss this? are you really that good give me another chance moaned the young man.

Which doesn't bother Nan because he understands the young man's emotions well.

-Will compete with real competitors on the field. You have to get over it, Mac said with a smile. They feel deeply proud even if it's a video game.

-Seriously, do you really drive a race car? the young man asked excitedly.

Nan nodded with a slight smile on her face.

-Oh bro, gambling money, what word did I say? Phet said and took out 1000 baht from his wallet and gave it to her with an expression of regret but he won't break his word.

Nan took the money from Phet and kept it. I saw that the young man was looking at the money in his hand without batting an eye. So he took the money and hit the young man on the forehead, but he did not hit him hard.

-Keep your money and go eat some snacks. Stop causing problems and later, don't come to bet on such things. You're still asking your parents for money, aren't you? Nan warned him

-You really don't want them? he asked softly.

-Yes, he answered, giving the money back to the young man.

Phet immediately grabbed it along with raising his hands to pay homage to Mac

-Thanks bro. I thought I had to eat rice husks instead of rice," the young man said with a smile.

Nan shook her head weakly.

-Where are you going in such a hurry? Let's compete in another game. But I don't want to bet, Phet hurriedly invited. Because he felt excited.

Mac turned to look at his lover.

-Oh, it would be fun to try playing other games, Mac replied, because he wanted his boyfriend to have some fun playing games.

-Um, what do you want to play? Nan asked him.

Phet and his friends hastily introduced a shooting game. that can compete with two people. This Phet competes with Nan and Mac competes with a friend of Phet's

-Hey, hey, it's hard! Mac shouted.

When the zombies pop up out of the blue making him stand there laughing at his boyfriend. And Mac lost too. Very close score But Mac didn't seem upset at all. It's really fun.

-Too bad if that big guy hadn't surprised me. I would probably win.

Mac turned to Nan before raising her eyebrows when she saw him, looked at him and smiled.

-What are you smiling at? I lost? Mac asked.

-Okay, it's been a while since I've seen such a childish crisis. You have to act like a young man everywhere, right? he pretended to ask.

Mac blushed slightly.

-What are you talking about? Your eyes are beating. You can win.

Mac hastily pushed his boyfriend to continue racing. Nan then asked about the use of weapons in the game with Phet first and then started the race which won as usual..But what amazed the young men was that every one of them had been shot. The score was first in this game.