feelings

Bruce was in his manor as most of the time, but he wasn't doing anything, just thinking. Thinking about John, about how they used to hang out, but know they've gone their different paths. But Bruce felt, empty, he didn't know why but the idea of the pale man mad his heart beat faster. And after all that thinking he realize he might have feelings for the man.
"Could I really have feeling for John" Bruce thought "well we have experienced a lot of things together, I mean he did say he liked hanging out with me. But would he really like me the way I do?"bruce thought anxiously. He wanted to ask someone about it but he didn't know who, then it hit
"Alfred does know a lot about feelings and all that" Bruce thought
"Maybe he'll help me"
And with that Bruce went to ask Alfred.
"Hey Alfred?"

"Yes master Bruce"

"You know a lot about feeling right?"

"Why I thinks so, why do you ask"

"I think I might have feelings for someone",

"And who would that be?"

"Well.... You remember my friend John."

Alfred looked shocked but he kinda knew from the start Bruce had some kind of feeling for John,

"Well if you feel that way master Bruce, you should ask him, and he might feel the same way."

"I guess your right, but we haven't talked in weeks"

"I'm sure it will turn out just fine" Alfred said reassuringly.

"Ok Alfred, I'll ask him if he wants to hang out tomorrow morning"

"Very well then"

Bruce sent a text to John asking him if he wanted to meet at some caffe tomorrow. That night Bruce could not sleep, he just thought and thought, what if he messes it up? What if John and Harley got back together, I would look like a fool!", but eventually he fell asleep.

John was watching tv when he got the text from Bruce, "Bruce sent me a text? But We haven't talked in weeks! It must be urgent".
John then read the message, " he wants to hang out with me? After all that happened? John thought, he was really paranoid, but at the same time exited he would finally get to see Bruce once again. John replied with "of course brucie" and then went to bed, he was exited for the morning but also paranoid but he still slept fine.