Chapter 11

Ever since his shower with Leonardo, Elias couldn't stop thinking about the man.

He felt ashamed of himself for responding to his avances, especially knowing that he had enjoyed it as well. 

That's why he told himself he would never give into his urges anymore. He had had a moment of weakness, but it wouldn't happen again. He only had to let Leonardo use him so he was protected from the other inmates. That was all. A simple transaction. 

It was easy to do in theory, but it was hard to maintain his resolve now that he had a taste of the pleasure the man could give him. Now that he had seen Elias respond to his touch, Leonardo seemed to tease even more, trying to see if the lithe man would break again. This made it harder for Elias to resist to the temptation.

Even his own mind was working against him, because one night he found himself dreaming about the Italian...

Elias was lying down naked on a bed, and his hands were tied above his head to the bedpost. He tried to free himself from the restrains as he twisted and pulled at the cuffs, to no avail. 

"There's no point trying to get free, Carino." 

Elias jerked up to see Leonardo staring down at him with a smirk, at the foot of the bed. The lithe man felt his heart pound in his chest as the Italian started removing his tie and his shirt. He could only lay there helplessly as Leonardo climbed onto the bed and prowled towards him, like a predator stalking its prey. 

The man stopped when he was above Elias' face, his breath fanning over his lips. 

"Why should I do with you, hmm?"  Leonardo let his hand trail down his side, which made the  breath of the other man hitch. 

His hand abruptly grabbed Elias' chin, and he glided his thumb on top of his bottom lip. 

"Maybe I should show you who's in charge here..."

Leonardo released his grip and began to make his way down his naked form, pressing wet kisses on the unblemished skin. Elias whimpered at the sensation and writhed on the bed. 

Just as the Italian settled the man's legs over his shoulders, Elias regained the ability to speak.

"Wait! Leo I-" 

He didn't have time to finish his words because Leonardo dove between his legs, and a wave of pleasure overtook his senses. 

Elias sucked in a breath as his eyes flew open. He took a fews seconds to get fully awake and calm his heartbeat. He suddenly realized that is underwear clung to his skin and seemed kind of wet. 

He had an idea of what it was, and unfortunately his thoughts were confirmed when he lifted his underwear and discovered he had cum all over himself. Elias groaned in annoyance and disgust as he let his head fall back onto his pillow. 

'I can't believe I just came because of a dream like a fucking teenager!' He thought to himself as he used a wet cloth to clean himself as best he could. 

His wet dream lingered in the back of his mind in lockdown, and even as he presently sat on his knees and sucked the cock of the object of said dream. 

This time though, Elias had a really hard time ignoring how hard he was just because Leonardo was fucking his throat. He subtly tried to grind his hips down on the floor to get some relief, hoping the man above him wouldn't notice. 

Unfortunately, luck clearly wasn't favouring him these days. 

"Look at that. I guess you really are a slut for cock, huh? Getting hard just from having your mouth abused." Elias' eyes flew open and he looked up in alarm, feeling like he just got caught red-handed. 

Leonardo removed his cock from his mouth and tucked it back into his pants. The man kneeling at his feet was about to try to justify himself, but a harsh tug at his hair made him whimper instead. 

The smaller was pulled up in the Italian's lap by his hair. Elias glared at the man despite the burning blush he felt on his cheeks, which only made him chuckle in amusement.

"You don't have to look so agressive. You're allowed to feel pleasure when I use you like this, hmm? I want you to, in fact." Leonardo seemed to think for a second before an excited glint appeared in his eyes. 

"Actually, I should give you a reward for being so good to me this past week, don't you think?" Before Elias could even comprehend what he meant, the man slid a hand into his pants and grabbed a hold of his erection. He let out a gasp as Leonardo stroked his cock and used the precum gathered at the tip to make the movement smoother. 

Elias let his head fall onto the large man's shoulder and closed his eyes. He couldn't even recall the last time someone else's hand had touched him there, and the sensation was overwhelming.  His head was drawn back by his hair and a moment later Leonardo pulled him into a kiss. 

Elias' mind was consumed by lust as he responded eagerly to his advances. He pulled his arms around the Italian's shoulders to bring him closer. He couldn't seem to get enough of his touch, and it was getting hard to find his breath. 

The smaller man moaned into Leonardo's mouth as the other man began to thumb at the tip of his cock. Leonardo abruptly pulled away from the kiss to suck and bite at his neck. 

Whimpers and quiet moans were the only thing leaving Elias' parted lips as he laid limp into Leonardo's arms, letting the man do whatever he wanted with him at this point. 

After a while, the Italian sped his movement on Elias' cock. The other could only clutch onto the man's shoulders as he neared his released. Leonardo brought him into another heated kiss before bringing his mouth close to his ear. 

"Come." He whispered in a low tone. Elias cried out as his orgasm crashed over him, and he would've fell backwards if Leonardo wasn't holding him. After working him through it, the Italian removed his hand from his cock while Elias tried to recover his breath while leaning onto his shoulder. 

After he had gathered his wits back, Elias quickly got down from Leonardo's lap and avoided the man's piercing gaze. His pants were stained but there was nothing he could do for now, so he only adjusted his clothes to look somewhat decent.

Just as he turned to leave, he felt his wrist being grabbed. He looked back to see Leonardo wearing a frown. 

"Did I say you could leave." At this moment, Elias didn't care for the consequences. He just needed to get away from the man as soon as possible. 

"I need to go back to my cell. Sorry." He managed to pull himself free from his grip and hurried out of the small room. 

Back into his cell, he curled into a ball on his bunk and pressed his palms against his eyes. He groaned in frustration, resisting the urge to tear at his hair. 

He was so humiliated and angry at himself for what he just did. He felt like he was slowly losing himself in here.

Because if he was getting intimate with a criminal now, who knows what he would be willing to do in the future?