Chapter 7

That's how Elias found himself pressed against Leonardo's side, walking towards the table where some of the leader's men were already sitting. The man's hand was lodged in the opposite back pocket of Elias' pants, staking his claim on him. 

Elias was hyperconscious of the heat of the Italian's body against his own, and he had a strong desire to get away from him. Instead, he focused on putting on a strong front, as other inmates noticed them arrive. 

Few of them actually dared to say anything, because of Leonardo's status, but their curious gazes betrayed their amusement and envy. 

Elias felt slightly relieved when they finally sat down, glad not to be faced with the weight of the stares anymore. It also forced Leonardo to remove his hand, which was even better. Matteo and other men, who had been following behind, soon join them as well. 

"Go get both of our trays." Leonardo jerked his head towards where employed inmates were giving the trays of food. 

Elias clenched both his jaw and his fists to refrain from cursing out the man for ordering him like that. Without a word, he got up and did as he was told, but not before glaring daggers at the man once he was busy talking to Matteo. When he returned back with the food, he made a point of letting the Italian's tray fall on the table, making the food splash around. 

Leonardo said nothing, but he didn't have to. He snaked his arm around Elias' back and gripped his thigh with a strength that would've made the boy double over if it wasn't for the table preventing him from falling forward.

He held his whimper of pain as he felt the man's lips brush against his ear. 

"You better behave, bitch, because I won't hesitate to put you in your place if you don't. I won't tolerate disrespect." 

Elias felt his temper flare upon being humiliated that way, and he turned to glare at the man. Leonardo looked pissed off as well, but after a moment of watching him a smirk appeared on his lips. He leaned forward again, his face only centimetres away from his own. 

"Or maybe, you'd enjoy that hmm?" He dug his nails into Elias' leg, forcing a gasp out of him. The boy quickly averted his gaze and scooted away from him, making the other man chuckle. 

After that, Elias focused on his tray and ate in silence, listening to what the men were talking about. Every information he gained about these men and Leonardo would help him figure out who he was dealing with exactly. 

Once everyone was mostly done with eating, Elias found himself being guided back to Leonardo's cell. He felt a bit uneasy when he realized no one else was following them, and soon enough he found himself alone with the Italian. 

Said man was sitting in the chair, while Elias remained standing in front of him, awaiting further instructions. He still felt annoyed by Leonardo for earlier, but it was mostly covered by apprehension. 

"Well then, why don't you show me what you're good at?"

Once he saw Elias wasn't moving, Leonardo raised an eyebrow.

"Come on then, get on your knees. I haven't got all day."

The boy felt himself quietly seething, and it took everything in him to do what the man said. His temper rose even more when he heard him chuckle.

"Don't look at me like that. You're the one who chose to do this, I'm just acting on your promise." 

Leonardo undid his drawstring and freed his cock. Elias felt himself tense and couldn't help but resist when the Italian tried to bring him closer. He was a man with pride, and to be reduced to a mere servant was a hard pill to swallow.